Numskull has nothin but love for Yuk and Dru Down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
thats what he says on the song "Fast Money" (track 11 on Numworld):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/29548424fc7c2f/ (produced by Sean T)

1st verse is about Yuk and the second one about Dru Down

"Every lick I pulled, Yukmouth was wit it/We did it so much, when we talked the details was left out/Nigga thats what brothers do, I love you till I check out/Nigga Im the truth thats why I say what I mean/Fuck the bullshit, you'll always got a spot on my team/Nigga its hard to swallow, Num and Yuk is beefin..."

"Who these two niggas? I know you ain't had to do that/But you was a great nigga showin love to the new cats/We was the mob back then, you was like the chief [...] So, I can't do none but tip my hat to DD/You the pimp of the year so nigga get cheese"

But at the same time he says thats because of them they're not working together anymore hence the chorus: "it was all good when were makin fast money/now the money slow and you act like you don't know me"

BTW Num's album is pretty tight and worth buyin. There are a lot of good songs like "C-Saw" on which he speaks of going back to be poor when he used to live like a boss... Its a great album cause Num kept it real with the lyrics (no bullshit like "im the boss of everything... im this, im that") he only speaks about what seems to be real life experiences (beefin with friends, strugglin...). I advise yall to get it asap!

Feb 11, 2006
This dude who handled most of the production on this album (A.D. Future) is talented actually... Is he in-house producer for Ball Or Fall records? What yall think of the song with Devin the Dude?

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^ would be real sicc, do u guys think we will see another Luniz CD sometime soon. I know i saw Ball Or Fall said they got a new CD coming soon, but i havent heard shit since then

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
^^Nah, that's all bullshit. Until egos are put to the side, nothing will happen. When was the last time we heard someone put their ego to the side? I don't remember....

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^ where can a Florida cat get that magazine, the places by me dont get shit besides xxl and the source

peace

Josh