Nump Trump speaks EXCLUSIVELY to the Siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
the flips are really ridin for nump lol if this was another rapper he would be gettin called a bitch and a sucka by you same supporters shut tha fuck this nigga sounds sad as fuck quit apologzing sucka

Apr 25, 2002
i dont have anything against him but he fucked up....yea he man up and said sorry which is coo but i mean..homie is a grown man he needs to learn to hold his liquor or stop gettin faded

Feb 8, 2006
He's had one good song, but that doesn't give you a pass when you talk a bunch of shit when your thizzin.

May 22, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
the flips are really ridin for nump lol if this was another rapper he would be gettin called a bitch and a sucka by you same supporters shut tha fuck this nigga sounds sad as fuck quit apologzing sucka
pino or not, nump is trash. i aint feelin his shit, but i aint finna knock his hustle, ya feel me? 2 be honest wit u, i'm pino and proud, but alot of pino cats in the bay be on some suckell-ass, hate-on-the-next-nigga type shit. NOT ALL, BUT ALOT! those type of pinos give us a bad name, ya feel me? nump be doin way too much, tho....

Feb 1, 2006
Awwwwww, y'all givin dude too hard a time. Like he said, he is known for being on one, and he got jumped down in so-cal, so he was all pissed off a while back and high as fuck and it came out. Sounds like some shit I'd do, get all slizzard and thizzed and say some stupid shit I didn't really mean.... I just got a promo copy of his album and I gotta say its hilarious. I guess he would suck if you don't like comedy raps.... I mean he's not gonna win any rapping contests anytime soon but I would rather slap this numpyard album than a lot of 'better' rappers cuz its creative and slappin if you are in the mood for stuff like this. I mean he doesn't front like its -gangsta- by any means. Its party music. If that's not yer thing keep it movin I guess.....

'I got a pocket full of twomps and it feels so GOOOOOOOOD'........ that shit is HEAT.... bwah-ha-ha!

Feb 9, 2006
first everybody is dissin' him like he's the next kobe soz and now everybody is like "fuck the haters numps cool" ya'll cats need to chose one side and stick with it, fuckin transformers

for being a man and saying sorry is a respectable thing, but the dude is still a fucking joke

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
Don't blame it on the thizz that you're an idiot. Get ya money Nump, even though you're Boo Boo IMO.