Nuggets Vs Thunder First Round

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuggets vs Thunder first round

• Total voters

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I like OKC...lots of talen...Westbrook is almost impossible to guard....

When Afflolo Comes back the nuggets will be a problem

Mar 16, 2005
OKC just taking to Nuggs. I hope series ends tonight. get on with nuggets off season and see whats in store. too many expiring contracts and players possible leaving

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Westbrook is sick but he defends himself better than anyone else. He's kinda impatient as a scorer and passer sometimes. When he's calm, he's one of the best players in the league
Holly Shit...You took the words right out of my mouth....Game 4 he took what was it like 30 shots? Then at the end of game 4 he tries to do it himself and blows the game.....He had 3 chances to close it and couldnt deliver...I was pissed watching such a talented cat play like shit...He has one of the most elite scorers on his team in Durant..Who probably could of closed out the series monday night if Westbrook would have defered the ball....

Game 5 in the last 3 minutes guess who takes over....DURANT...He hit so many clutch shots in that last 3 minutes......Westbrook still tried to shoot in the end and was unsucessful......Westbrook better learn quick whos hand the ball should be in in the last minutes of a game....If they want to rep the West in the finals....He will be the downfall or hero of this team depending on what choices he makes......

On a side note....Ole lord of the rings lookin ass nigga

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Yeah, westbrook is still my dude but he needs to be patient. They were talking about it in game 5 about him being impatient and almost right on cue, he ran fast from key to key and pulled up a jumper being guarded and missed and did it again 2 drives later. If KD isn't in the game, I don't mind him trying to make things happen but he's best around the hoop. He's made a bunch of big 3's towards the end of the year with a hand in his face. His confidence must've been sky high. Hopefully it slowed him down a little after that airball to basically end game 4.