Nuggets Vs Thunder First Round

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuggets vs Thunder first round

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
This scares me, I think they (Thunder) are the best in the west right now. Durant is a fucking beast. I think we split the first 2 games, take the 2 At home, lose next 2, Game 7 up in the air, hopefully Nuggs win.

Nuggs in 7

May 3, 2002
I was just talking with a co-worker about this a few minutes ago, this is who I did not want the Nugs playing in the first round at all, both teams are playing good ball right now but with the addition of Perkins I think their team is that much better....I can't go against my squad so i'll say Nuggets in 6

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I said Thunder in 5. Thunder are really on another level right now. I think the Nuggets were the best surprise in the league after the trade but the Thunder winning for the first time in Denver and LA says a lot. Beat Denver 3 out of 4 games this year so far too and the OKC Arena will be louder this year than last year. Away teams are going to really have a tough time winning there in the playoffs this year.

I think the success of the team really depends the most on the bench. I think the starting lineup edge goes to the Thunder all day but Harden, Maynor, Mohammed, Collison and Cook will all have to play their best. We tend to lose big leads in the 2nd half.

Either way, should be a great series and playoffs altogether.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
man, Nuggets hitting EVERYTHING it seems like. No way they hit shots at this high of a percentage for the whole series. Even though they're not hitting every shot, they're hitting a bunch of shots people normally wouldn't. Thunder have to build a lead right now. Playing way too anxious and taking stupid shots. Harden needs to stop trying to score so much, he's cold.

Jan 12, 2006
man, Nuggets hitting EVERYTHING it seems like. No way they hit shots at this high of a percentage for the whole series. Even though they're not hitting every shot, they're hitting a bunch of shots people normally wouldn't. Thunder have to build a lead right now. Playing way too anxious and taking stupid shots. Harden needs to stop trying to score so much, he's cold.
what are you talking about??? i dont know what nuggets team you been watching all season. The nuggets loaded with cats that can shoot the ball. Honestly the only guy who can't shoot that great is anderson and even he can light it up at times.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
what are you talking about??? i dont know what nuggets team you been watching all season. The nuggets loaded with cats that can shoot the ball. Honestly the only guy who can't shoot that great is anderson and even he can light it up at times.
Typically I've thought they were at their best running the ball, creating open shots by their pressure. Not taking contested runners and floating shots like they have been. Can't imagine any team makes a grip of shots like they have tonight on shots like that in the playoffs

May 3, 2002
Durant is a damn good player, he makes shots when it counts which is a true MVP, he had his first experience last year, but I think we can control the later games but it comes down to coaching, but JR needs to play more than what Karl feels because he is a key asset if the Nugs will continue

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I think both teams have a lot of weapons which will keep this series really interesting as long as it lasts. KD is unconscious when he shoots so if he's getting separation or if he's open, that's gonna be bad news for the Nuggets. Plus making 10+ from the FT line isn't helping the Nuggets either