Nude Photos of Kreayshawn Leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
WTF did he put in his mouth? Was that a suicide pill?

Those pics weren't leaked. No pics get "leaked".
i think it was moth balls. he passed out cause he realized he was gonna have to kill himself with a sword to the gut for bringing shame to the family

kreayshawn:
All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this shit ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!
she should just tell the truth and admit that whats really killing her is that she had her hyped up "debut" performance in front of a new york city crowd last week and the majority of critics wrote she was a horrible and boring live performer...BUT...it was actually V-NASTY and her energy who STOLE THE SHOW...haha....maybe she leaked the pics...let the girl swab

Dec 12, 2006
kreayshawn:
All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this shit ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!

ARE U FUCKIN SHITTIN ME?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
That bitch was like 19 when she took them pics...what a lying sack of shit whore..

would I hit? yes...I like petite bitches...
lol yeah.... aint no way i'm going believe that she has naked photos from 10 years ago on her current computer just because... she was 12 years old 2 or 3 computers ago and shit

::