Nude Photos of Kreayshawn Leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

Kreayshawn’s Nude Photo Leaks After MTV Award Loss

Oakland native and leader of the ‘White Girl Mob,’ Kreayshawn had a lot to celebrate last night as she was nominated for her first MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist, but subsequently lost to Tyler the Creator. Conveniently, an hour after the show aired, a nude photo of Kreayshawn surfaced online via her twitter which was allegedly hacked. (Is Someone’s taking notes from Amber Rose handbook?) As of now, her account is suspended and Kreayshawn is blaming the photo leak and hacked twitter on ‘anti-Hollywood’ extremists.
My twitter got hacked today by some anti-hollywood extremists. They sent out wack ass tweets and promoted their odd message of anti-jew stuff and deleted my twitter.. Oh and they leaked out private photos of me while I was underage. Real nice guys! Spreading child-prono thats cute. VMA’s was insane on top of that. Can I sh*t man?
I ain’t even mad.

Apr 13, 2003
I don't get how niggaz can say some shit like "if u wouldn't fuck kreayshawn ur on some fag shit" nigga please. I ain't knockin the next mans taste in females. But that bitch looks like she hasn't even reached puberty. She mightt weigh 95lbs at best. I don't fuck with bitches who look like they are fresh out a concentration camp. I'm sorry bruh.n I like curves on hoes,big titties,hips and thighs. That bitch has no tits or ass. I'll pass on broads who are built like that.