Nuclear arms reportedly found in Iraq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Whatever you say, friend. But you still act as though if you see a watch with Rolex on it, that its automatically a Rolex, regardless of the watch's actual architecture or orgin.

Dec 25, 2003
Well unless you lack the mental faculties to understand my implication that they came from the US, why would you post that? I don't look at your title and point out the fact that you aren't Palestinian...it's called avoiding obvious wastes of time.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Pues tal vez debes invest in a thesaurus or dictionary, because structure isn't just CONSIDERED architecture; quiere DECIR architecture. -----> "ARCHITECTURE - design, structure of something -- composition, constitution, construction, formation, framework, make-up, style"

@W.D.
No matter how much Scare-crowing you do, I am not going anywhere. So you can give up your little game now.

WMDs CAN and WILL be found in Iraq. If they existed before, they were either sold or stored, and given the fact that France, Russia and Germany were DUMPING illegal money by the boatload into Iraq via the grossly corrupted oil-for-food program, I could see no reason for selling them.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The fact that we originally supplied them with WMD's is of no consequence, the same way a citizen might be allowed to have a gun, then have his gun rights revoked. Just because you were sold the gun legally, does not mean you are allowed to posess it legally in perpetuity. There ARE guidelines, whether you like it or not.

Dec 25, 2003
Yes, guidelines including "when the U.S. deems you expendable, be prepared for a global campaign of virtue, justice, and honor, followed by the carpet bombing of your suburbs".

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Logos sucks, doesn't it? I don't blame you for coming up with a pseudo-snappy comeback.

Buy gun....lose rights....give gun back.
Buy WMDs....lose rights....destroy weapons.

Is it so hard to understand?

Dec 25, 2003
Oh, you mean the WMDs Saddam had "almost no capacity to use", "little or no capability to project against neighbors", "no viable resources to create or propagate", and "almost no chance of a staple production being in place" (as quoted by various members of the Bush administration)? You mean those WMD right? Where are they by the way?

Dec 25, 2003
That's up to United States Intelligence, not me. And one would think they would have some sort of idea before rushing in. You read Plan of Attack...you know the intelligence was unstable and people were telling Bush not to go in, yet he did anyways...and now we are here, with absolutely no idea.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
And that has to do with nuclear, chemical and biological arms because.....why?

Its believed that Pakistan has WMDs....have they used them on people? No. Do we know where they are? No.

Its believed that India has WMDs....have they used them on people? No. Do we know where they are? No.

Its believed that Iraq has WMDs....have they used them on people? YES. Do we know where they are? No.