NSANITY MUSIC - BAY BOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I don't dislike Nsanity but they never stood out to me. Most SAN Jose rap is kinda weak to me. I liked that Josie Boyz crip shit that came out and bring terror song with Joe blow and a few others but it really all sounds kind of basic to me.

Aug 4, 2016
it's all good, different strokes for different folx. I feel like NSANITY is a step ahead of other San Jose rappers. They got slaps for days, been doing it for ah long time now. I like NSANITY the most cuz they ain't all bout Norte this N that they reppin their city and our Latino Roots.
Exactly It's already known what they about why boast about it. That shit get's old quick scrap this scrap that. lol

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
being crazie locs was crazie locs downfall or whatever mental disability he has.

as for this track, i wasn't feeling it much but i get what you mean about diversifying the content a little. sometimes some rappers have to just decide to make a good song instead of trying to prove to folks endless what you're about.

Last edited: