Nsanity f/Chole"Let Me Have You" video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'm gonna be real & say I'm not feeling the song at all, but the video is tight. BUT!!!! Tight for the obvious reason.

I ripped this video into my computer just in case some prick flags it & it get's removed LOL!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I'm gonna be real & say I'm not feeling the song at all, but the video is tight. BUT!!!! Tight for the obvious reason.

I ripped this video into my computer just in case some prick flags it & it get's removed LOL!
pretty much nailed it on this one lol this is exactly what I feel about the song/video

Props: Gemini
May 2, 2009
Great video, someone please let that girl know I like to my make videos In my bedroom as well and that she's more than welcome to join me in making a new one

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2010
www.nsanitymusic.com
The song was aimed at the female audience so that's why it wasn't posted on here but it's all good. The video on the other hand was aimed at a male and female audience and it's being enjoyed by many for the obvious reason. Glad to hear you guys liked the video as expected whether it's on mute or not we appreciate the feedback and with that being said Chole really did her thing on this one.