Now that I no longer have an eBay Store...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Check out my current eBay listings for some rare shit for sale. I will be listing most or all of my inventory including the rare ones I had listed with fixed prices in my store. I basically don't give a fuck anymore on how much they sell for. So if you get it for cheap congrats to the winner... And if you are a reseller and can sell it for more, then more power to ya! GET YOUR BIDS ON FELLAS!

BTW, ya'll will probably be seeing some gay ass household items for sale as well in the coming weeks since we're starting our spring cleaning a bit early this year. LOL! Hey, one person's trash is another person's treasure right?

Holla!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Damn eBay!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC! Thnx for letting me know..

Yo, I'm about to list a bunch more tomorrow as I was in the process of creating listings for the during the past few days...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I just don't have as much free time as I did before since taking up a real job using my college degree.. Don't get me wrong tho, I'll be doing it from time to time, but not as religiously as I did in the past.

Another reason is that I just want to clear up space since I have HUNDREDS of cds laying around.. Once I sell all of those extra cds, I'll probably be selling half of my 3000+ CD collection as well to free up space! I don't really listen to them as much anyway plus a gang of them are still sealed! LOL! I had a tendency of buying shit and not listening to it.. I often would come across 2 sealed copies of an album from time to time as well, which is crazy as hell!

One last thing.. I lost a lot of motivation in selling on eBay since the market is not the same as when Me, Grim, Layziemarv, Jay Deuce, LMD1510, Naner, Trevor, and a few other old schoolers sold on eBay. We used to make crazy ass money back then as compared to now. Plus eBay's fees are ridiculous!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea i remember those times, i bought alot of cds from grim back then.the game didnt really change , other cds are rare now. u still can make thousands of dollas in a month

Dec 25, 2003
Damn!! That sucks!! Btw, I was thinking of selling my artwork on ebay too, both originals & reprints; well later in the next comin years... LOL!!! ebay charges you to sell stuff now??? Thats reely sucks ass!!!

Apr 25, 2002
What do you mean now? hahaha eBay has always charged homie. It just keeps gettin higher and higher!

The game is nowhere near as good as it was a couple years ago. You have to hustle a lot harder to get shit and I am too lazy for all that.

Joe, I have about the same problem. I got so much shit that I kept for myself that I will probably never listen to that I don't even know where to start. I am probably gonna sell a grip of it soon.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
yea i remember those times, i bought alot of cds from grim back then.the game didnt really change , other cds are rare now. u still can make thousands of dollas in a month
believe me it has.. back then it was EASY for us sellers to sell a cd for $700-$1300! Shit, in one month around that time I made a little over $10,000!!!!! I remember in a 3 month period I felt riiiiiich biiiiiitch!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I have to give it up to Grim tho, he came through with THE BEST auctions! He's hooked me up with those rare cds he had too at really good prices..

What I liked about the sellers back then is that we all stuck together somehow, someway! We hooked each other up with shit at decent prices or even traded to create a variety in our inventory. We also shared sources from time to time! Remember that time back in Bayridaz.com when Layziemarv was selling those OG SIC/Long Lasting for $7-$10? He knew what they were worth but hooked folks up.. Or how about that one time when this "D" decided to sell his ENTIRE collection on Bayridaz and was selling them for $2-$5!? LOL! I remember getting BOM/Reala Ride from him for $13 and it was rare around that time as well!

Those days will never seen again, sadly! LOL!

Jun 24, 2006
What do you mean now? hahaha eBay has always charged homie. It just keeps gettin higher and higher!

The game is nowhere near as good as it was a couple years ago. You have to hustle a lot harder to get shit and I am too lazy for all that.

Joe, I have about the same problem. I got so much shit that I kept for myself that I will probably never listen to that I don't even know where to start. I am probably gonna sell a grip of it soon.
You know you need to get at me with those KY cd's in your stash.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
oh yea mane i can imagine that !! sumtimes i see old threads on siccness which are ridiculous. i remember seeing a thread ,a dude tried to sell the S.E.T. - trickaration Foe Life cd for 10$ each on siccness LOL !!!!!!!! also i remember in 2003 when i came to ebay ,when i only knew bout Dush tray , Jezreel , U.D.I. and few more Classics ,i thought about browsing thru the rap section in Using The "Highest Price first"option , first contact to grims auctions LOL
Big Bur-na - daze of burna for like 900$ and a bunch of other shit following like ghetto kaos and others.i was shocked.
but definitly these times are over , only because alot of stuff got repressed ,simple like that.i think from rapbay itself which grim is a part of rite (might be wrong now) ? but theres no wonder the artists will find out what their own stuff is sellin on the web sumwhen,so they want a piece of the pie.
that japanese scene defintily isnt that big anymore.but i reconized one thing, when a cd back in the days sold over 200$ i was always a bit shocked. nowadays i see there are tons of cds sellin between 100-300$ but almost no cd reaches the 800$ limit thats the difference proly.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
One last thing.. I lost a lot of motivation in selling on eBay since the market is not the same as when Me, Grim, Layziemarv, Jay Deuce, LMD1510, Naner, Trevor, and a few other old schoolers sold on eBay. We used to make crazy ass money back then as compared to now. Plus eBay's fees are ridiculous!
Man do I miss those days. I pulled off an auction under another name a few months back just to see how it was and besides a a few selling for over $100 I didn't really get much. Not like when I had a stack of Bur-na "Left Fa Dead" selling for $700-800 a piece. I should write Bur-na a thank you card.