Now That Fam Mart is Closed Where Will You Buy Dago Indy Albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2005
Siccness doesn't count. but tell me how many spots actually sell dago music like fam mart? I wonder how much that could effect artists like complex, lil cs, damu, tiny doo, bloc runnaz, cripto, ecay and others. Mitchy, Jayo and I-Rocc probably don't need the mart but the rest are barely getting a reliable fan base.

Jul 15, 2005
Well 4 one tha shit aint completely closed. So u can still cop ya c.deeez nutz there. Fo 2wo, they done dun this B4 if yall remember. They go in on some 'we shuttin ayy'thing down' shit but all they do is seize whatever,arrest a few people and keep it movin. And last but not least, say they do shut it down, it's gon B another built n no time. So yall lil dudes dont worry and go eat cha Wheaties.

Apr 6, 2004
WHOEVER GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN' SLANGIN THEM SHITS IN THE LOT DROPPED DYME N' PASSED A FLASHLIGHT TO FIVE O . THEY CAN'T SAY THAT SHOOTING IS WHAT MADE THEM PAY ATTENTION TO THE PLACE ... CUZ THEY WERE ALWAYS LAYIN IN THE CUT OUT HERE ANYWAY ... IT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE TO GET A WARRANT .

Jun 7, 2005
Sicc_Wit_It said:
But you can't kick it with the homies and holla at birds at the Sicc Shop.
my point. good to know fam mart isn't closed. I thought since all the inventory got taken away they'd be shut down. But still no other spots out here in dago????

Dec 17, 2004
yeah music trader, i think tower records, they seem to have almost everything, and isnt there a place i think called metro on 54th (across from horace mann) thats pretty similar to fambam