now eat acting jobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

Instigator

The best actor was the security guard that Lynch ends up eating. Man, could he sell a punch or what?

The worst was The Swede. What was that guy thinking when he signed up for the job? "Okay nibble on the sausage like its a weiner. That's right. Find your motivation. Action!"

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ahhaah

the best actor was prolly taht mexican foo who was describin the scence to the police, either him or loki

worst i think was phonkbeta, n the two bitches,

Apr 26, 2002
what about that fuccin jarhead toby? fuccin homo

"u better flick that bugar bitch"
"u see that niggas head come apart"
^^^sicx....shit kinda did come from no where

Apr 25, 2002
Worst movie and acting ive seen in awhile. Loki was probably the worst. Walking around with his chest stuck out. what the fuck was that when lynch looked at him and he was tryin to eat his hand, all bloody and shit, had me crackin the fuck up. That Asian bitch was worse though, she was just terrible. if you havent seen it, then your lucky.

shadow

May 26, 2002
I think that is my favorite movie because that shit is fuccin funny nigga if you watch that mothafucca close lynch be trippin in this one part after he just got done eattin somebody they was like (lynch go kill that nigga he was like man i aint even hungrey they was like what? he was like aww i mean i am tired)fuccin funny

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I dont think that the movie was suppose to be great but loki was the best cuz he was funny and he did some weird shit.

That shit was funny when that dude went up to lynch and cut himthen lynch ran after him....LOL....he was running and then he said " hey wait up"....The whole movie was comedy....CLASSIC.

Apr 25, 2002
i thought the movie waz pretty much what i expected....to those who were disapointed in the "acting" i ask just one question...what tha fuck did u expect? these fools are rappers not actors....i knew the shit would be cheesy as fuck...but i still liked it...cuz it had me rollin...like when loki hit the pisser at lynchs pad and found that hand..dude was like...damn lynch what u been eating?...hahaha..shit was funny as fuck...i liked the so called free style at the end...fools spittin somethin written

overall it waznt deserving of any awards but still coo to watch

worst acting came from Lynch...just cuz he had the most parts....