NOW AVAIL...........PIMPIN N PANDERIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
PIMPIN N PANDERIN IS NOW AVAIL AT ALL RASPBUTINS, N IS ON ITS WAY TO UR MOMS N POPS STORE............IF U HAVE A MOMS N POPS STORE IN UR TOWN HIT THE BOARD OR HIT MY CELLY 916.470.0394 .......................MUCH LUV N THANK U 4 THE SUPPORT...............MSANE

Apr 26, 2002
Yo M-Sane...u or Nick opened an paypal account lately??
I would like to purchase my copy, but I'm from Germany and don't like the idea of puttin money into a letter, u know?

Dec 3, 2002
EH FOLCX THIS IS SUSPEKT FROM OKLAHOMA I'VE BEEN LOOKIN INTO DA SHIT AND ONLY FOUND 2 SO FAR BUT I'MA HIT U ON DA CELLY WITHIN DA NEXT COUPLE DAYZ

Jul 30, 2002
Msane Its a must you hit Tower Records in fresno with that shit cause i need my copy today shit i need it now..........dulow Tower Records in fresno........................

Aug 2, 2002
THE UNDERGROUND.......holla at you later peeps.

The Underground In North Highlands,on watt avenue next to subway before hittin don julio.....that's a 4 sho!.......i'm droppin mines by soon.PEACE.

May 8, 2002
MSANE Here is my input on the album.

I swooped the album today at rasputains and bumped it on the way home in traffic. The first thing that I noticed was that the production/Beats are straight knock! Msane came tight with lyrics with Balance and Ace Mak doin some rappin and producin....ya'll make a good team. But on the rilla...Balance laced you up with some knock ass beats and flows that I was impressed with! This album will be easy to break in and got alot of hitters that sound good with the bump! The only thing that I was dissapointed in was that 2 of the tracks were from previouse comps/albums (Fuck wit us and MSane is a pimp) But them mutha fuckas are tight! In all Good job on the project it was well worth buying! It's always good to see a nigga gettin they hustle and tryin new shit! Good Luck with the future mayn!

Mar 22, 2003
Sup MSANE, This is the first album of yours that I heard, and I just wanted to let you know, this was a hot album. I didn't know what to expect from you, so I listened to your intro and skipped to track 4. That was a great collaboration you did with the DE. Them beats don't get much hotter than that!

Much Props...100!

Jan 5, 2003
ACTUALLY, MSANE TOLD ME THAT ACE MAK, PRODUCED THE 1ST TRACK, BALANCE ONLY PRODUCED 1 TRACK, JR PRODUCED 2 TRACKS, AND ALOT OF THE OTHERS CAME OUT OF FRESNO FROM THE HOMIE WHITE CHRIS OF THE F.B.C................AS FOR RECYCLED TRACKS, HE SAID HE FELT THAT THE COMPS HE LET USE THE TRACKS BEFORE DID NOT PUSH THE PROJECTS HARD ENOUGH. WE ARE CURRENTLY ABOUT TO REMANUFACTOR, THE 1ST BATCH WENT QUICK, LIKE LEGAL DOPE, WE ARE ALSO CURRENTLY TALKING WITH 2 DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE ALBUM, AS WELL AS THE " MSANE PRESENTS , THE BALLA-HOLLICS "PROJECT DUE OUT IN JUNE. GOOD LOOKING TO THOSE WHO SNATCHED IT UP, TELL A FRIEND....................3M RECORDS/FOUNDATION ENT.
WEGEE