Nothing To Do With Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yea...u can imagine what Ill be doing this weekend..

damn...Royals game tomorrow...(good looks to TWISTED for the tickets)..
then Saturday.....Big poker game..

Then Sunday....just cause its sunday..
then Labor day....I sleep..

haha..

Loon get at me mayne!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
DAMN!!! Everyone's making them now huh!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE... haha...

I'm due on January 20. We're hoping for a girl, since we already have two demons. So JL... I'll send you boy thoughts if you send me girl ones... hehehe... If you get a girl and I get a boy I'll kill ya... lol....

Oh... we got Aleya Amber for the girls name and Damien Lyric for the boys name...don't you fuckers steal my names either... :)

AND FUCK YEAH on the lil Tech clothes... my boys have wanted shit for years! Hot Topic's got cute ass onsies now, Strange should jump on it!

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
man where do you people find girls you can trust enough to have a baby with? but props on trick420, i always liked the name Damien, might name my boy that if i ever get one

Jun 23, 2003
Hollow said:
...Just found out I'm going to be a daddy... and I'm fucking stoked.

That will be all. :cool:

You may be happy but it will maike you broke. lol

Just playin good luck and best wishes to you and your lady.

May 13, 2004
I like that name Damien Lyric. Before I had my daughter I thought about the name Lyris kinda the same but I went with Mireille. When I have another one though if its a boy my husband says it has to be a junior damn how many Steve's do we need in this world..... oh well. N E ways im pretty good at this guessing if people are having a boy or a girl. I think you are having a girl. My sister is having a baby about the same time so im guessing you will find out what you are having in about 2 or 3 weeks cause thats when she is gonna find out hopefully, and she wants a boy but I dont think its happening. Sorry for the lifestory.... lol

Slither said:
DAMN!!! Everyone's making them now huh!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE... haha...

I'm due on January 20. We're hoping for a girl, since we already have two demons. So JL... I'll send you boy thoughts if you send me girl ones... hehehe... If you get a girl and I get a boy I'll kill ya... lol....

Oh... we got Aleya Amber for the girls name and Damien Lyric for the boys name...don't you fuckers steal my names either... :)

AND FUCK YEAH on the lil Tech clothes... my boys have wanted shit for years! Hot Topic's got cute ass onsies now, Strange should jump on it!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
JLMACN said:
whats white people marriages...
not Mexican..

I was referring to the "Raw" statement..

:)

I donno... I married a white guy and I aint got no complaints!!! LOL... But you know me... hehehe

I like that name Damien Lyric. Before I had my daughter I thought about the name Lyris kinda the same but I went with Mireille. When I have another one though if its a boy my husband says it has to be a junior damn how many Steve's do we need in this world..... oh well. N E ways im pretty good at this guessing if people are having a boy or a girl. I think you are having a girl. My sister is having a baby about the same time so im guessing you will find out what you are having in about 2 or 3 weeks cause thats when she is gonna find out hopefully, and she wants a boy but I dont think its happening. Sorry for the lifestory.... lol
LOL... My husband is a musician so we both loved Lyric. I wanna spell is Lyrik but he's not sure. He's not 100% sold on Aleya (pronounced like the princess from Star Wars!!!) but I am, so he's gonna have to deal... Don't feel bad, Steve's a common name... but I named both my boys very common names too... Johnathan and Ryan. Oh well... it fits em! I hope I have a girl... EVERYONE tells me it's a girl and it just "feels" like a girl... does that make sense??? LOL... I guess it's a chic thing huh! Yeah, my Dr appt is Sept 14, hopefully they'll schedule the ultrasound then! It's killing me not to know! Tell your sis CONGRATS!!!

man where do you people find girls you can trust enough to have a baby with? but props on trick420, i always liked the name Damien, might name my boy that if i ever get one
That was me, Not Trick, but it's cool. My husband picked it. My family's not too happy with it... but I'm determined to have a girl, so it won't matter... hehehe