Nothin' Correctable!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
This is just my opinion, Im only speaking for myself...

Man, I been bumpin this Stoopid Doo Doo Dumb today...and the bottom line is they dont make 'em like this no mo. Front to back and in all aspects...Lyrics,
Content, Delivery, Slump, Real Spit making you feel it.... 99% oof cats these days cant make no shit like this. Dre's delivery is off the charts on this!!!

Please pull this out the Hall of Fame rafters and bump this shit and appreciate the all around quality.

G

Goodfella

yup...Stupid Doo Doo was one of the most slept on MD albums ever. The lyrics/production was SOOOO hard...everyone should have that album in their collection.

Mar 30, 2006
One of my favorite MD albums
Its my favorite...When it came out I bought it on tape, cus my trunk didnt have a cd deck in it.

On a side note, I bumped it in my boys Vette when we were going out one night back then, and it got stuck in there, literally. It wouldnt eject...So to this day, my boy has his Vette parked in the garage and that original MD is still in his deck.