not impressed with Tadou or any of HIS crew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Bugsy said:
I dont give a fuck if your shit was the tightest up & down the coast,I still wouldnt buy jus cuz you own 0 local artists cd's.Why should anyone support you if you dont support them?
ooooh, that's really real right there. i can't believe this cat doesn't own a damn CD... i can tell you right now when your album drops, I'm coppin it... I'll cop that shit because I'd heard some tight ass songs on mp3.com, but with tadou, it's almost a fuckin' turn off to even be thinking of buying his shit. and for tadou if you're reading this... dawg, it's all in the attitude. you're too fuckin' condescending. i don't care if you KNOW you're going somewhere... you ain't gotta continue to speak on it like you do...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
That 100% profits-back-to-equipment thing im talkin about includes local cd's, which ill be buyin as often as i can get my hands on em....Id like to trade my cd's for other people's cds...if that could happen...but if it doesnt, i'll just str8 use the $$ and buy em point blank.

Dont get it confused..i wanna make my come-up, true....i wanna put together my own compilation cd's and be on too many compilations/MIXTAPES to count...but it aint gonna come CLOSE to happening unless there's a foundation for me to do it on...and local music is the platform i need to jump off from...i just cant (yet) afford to be reachin into my pockets and buyin everything that comes out....but once units start movin..

...ill be lookin for PO boxes and Addresses to send my $$ to :D

Your changin your words up potna,Dont you remeber what you said and I quote "all local shit sounds like there tryin to be from the bay"now your sayin you dont hav the funds cuz you feel crusty wonderin why mothafuckas would support me if I dont support them.Make your mind up.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Wait just a sec, there...keep in mind, im a master of manipulation...not that thats always negative, but you had to know a response was coming!

the reason why i didnt go out of my way to buy every album that came out ALREADY....is because its alot of different people saying the SAME things the SAME ways...

This aint gonna sound like a very good example...but if you look all over mtv, what kind of rappers do you see these days? is it tongue-twisting "savages"? is it "slump" production? of course not! those songs are fine to puff a blunt to once in a while, but they get old...QUICKLY...the beats will keep changing up when the producers are good...but if the rappers arent JUST AS good and JUST AS determined as ever, then even the beats wont matter anymore...

Enter emcees (this sounds more like an article than a post, i know!). The saviors of rap music, the ones who SHOULD be at the forefront of the NW rap scene. the only problem: bland vocal skills and usually a lack of subjects and content....but with a BRILLIANT producer/engineer behind them, ANYTHINGS possible, because they mold THEMSELVES...

You dont need to develop their skills for 5 years before they're finally good...they're ALREADY good at what they do, they just need an adjustment....

...like me :\ S.P. puts on a Torture Chamber sounding beat...i cant do no strip club lyrics, i cant do smoke-out lyrics, i cant talk about how i had a rough childhood...i gotta bring raw lyrics, like im torturing everybody!

thats the energy i expect from artists on albums i buy...and i aint really seen it yet...

mo-x: i remind you of an 18-year old Suge Knight...dont I? come on, just admit it!

I speak with so much confidence in my talent and potential that, yes, to people who arent OBSESSED with rap music like i am...it seems like im boasting and bragging...But once im around my people...my people that rap, that dj, that wanna produce...they know 1) its alot of talk, but 2) i still get the job done.

The internet is the #1 hardest place to make an impression, ESPECIALLY for me...in-person, when i talk about my "12 plus styles", i'd straight up drop/freestyle about 5 of em for you on the spot, and morph em into each other...i live this rap stuff...thats what im goin to college for, all business/linguist/language classes... i aint studying biology or science or physics or NOTHIN like that...ima be takin, like... Accounting, Business Administration, Foreign Business, Economics, Mircoeconomics, Italian, Romance Languages, Portugese(if they have it), Spanish, Speech Pathology, Philosophy....

im a boring ass person to talk to for 95% of my friends, but put me around someone 10-15 years older than me, and they're ALWAYS impressed...

Im 18 and immature... sorry... :rolleyes:

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
U STILL CRACK ME UP

I Get it Man!!!!!!!! Tadou is the new KronRon Aka Brothaman
He left you came on ......You 2 kinda irritate folks the same way

Pimpin I don't know if your just doing this to get a lil fame to your name or what but man...For a cat who constantly speaks of his intelligence you make no sense..... u believe in yourself and I respect that.....But soak this from one artist to another....There is a big difference in Believing in yourself and being Narcissistic to the point where it's just stupid...stop talkin bout all your stlyles especially when you disrespect other Styles...And honestly I heard the same style in all the songs... the"Tongue-Twistin Style" that you say "gets old" is a style thats not for everybody meaning the average cat just simply cant do it and be tight...So with that said Fuck the dumbshit Can U chop?????and if so will it be heated?????? From what I heard I dont think you could it does'nt fit your "STYLE" Prove me wong..............I aint tryin to clown at all so Keep doing your music pimp...but i will say this you better learn to be humble or someone may humble you.............

What That DIVIDENZ like???????????

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: U STILL CRACK ME UP

C.O.L.A. said:
I Get it Man!!!!!!!! Tadou is the new KronRon Aka Brothaman
He left you came on ......You 2 kinda irritate folks the same way

Oh shit......I think COLA touched on something! Is that you Ron? lmao

but i will say this you better learn to be humble or someone may humble you.............
Real chop.....

Tadou.......who are you trying to impress?? It seems like you're trying awful fuckin' hard to impress somebody or get some attention. Why? What do you have to prove? Most of your shit talkin' is gettin' REALLY FUCKING REDUNDANT and is almost pointless at this point in the game. Time to get on the field and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
It started when someone talked down on me...and it wont end til iget my respect...alot of people disagree with my signature, but its true

Anybody else noticing the attitude shift thats goin on? For the 100% dick-ridin haters....they hate me 100%, and they're dissing anything and everything they can think of...For the actual ARTISTS...they're dissin the attitude, but not the confidence...Now all i need is a handfull of artists to work with who KNOW they're the shit ALREADY, and dont need 5 years to develop into an artist.

On labels, there's ALWAYS those 1 or 2 people who work the hardest, and wanna put out solo albums before the other 80% of the label....thats me. Im lookin for more people like that...thats the ultimate goal...put out a group album every couple months or so...it may sound like "flooding the market", but tight is tight...and people like tight.

COLA...you right, that tongue-twistin rap aint me...i *CAN* do it, and make it sound tight, but i would prefer to clearly enunciate words and place the emphasis on the desired syllables of my rhyme schemes......

I aint tryin to burn bridges...im tryin to consolidate power...wont nobody make no mixtapes cuz they cant get paid, and wont nobody put people on compilations unless they're "known"---Just ask Cool Nutz, Mr DOG, D-Sane, and probably a whole shitload of others....they all wanna make replica compilation cd's, scratchin each other's back, puttin out the same artists and same styles over and over and over again...

Look at the rap scene as a whole...who's on top? Who gets the most respect?... Emcees. From Jay-Z to Nas to Jadakiss to Eminem to others, and dont none of em use the tongue-twistin style...it implies weakness of vocals and of seasoning on the mic...

every line in that tongue twistin shit you write is, 95% of the time, playin "catch-up" cuz you aint even got your flow down!

Thats all for now. Respond if you please.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
For the actual ARTISTS...they're dissin the attitude, but not the confidence...
I'm not an artist and I never dissed your confidence....I just think you talk too much, and your music doesn't back it up. And there's no dick ridin haters in here....people just don't respect you because of all the bullshit you speak.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness: would you be suprised to find out i do this on *EVERY SINGLE PLACE I GO* on the internet? ...One place took me about 4-5 months to--well--i didnt adapt, everyone else did...to me!

But what did i get out of it, you may ask? An Internet Compilation is *IN THE WORKS*, as we speak--somethin that was NEVER planned before, and...well...Al-Kaholik just posted the reason: I have a dozen plus styles, i work my ass off WHENEVER I CAN in the studio, and when im in business mode--i could give a fuck about people who dont rap or produce...thats just the way it is...

Next contestant...

Al-Kaholik said:
Well I have 6 different styles, And I am the best in the northwest, And I..................*Fill in about 5 paragraphs worth of bullshit*

Sound familiar?
Reminds me of me, but 1) i have 12+, and 2) Im not a message board junkie looking to scratch people's backs and entertain with my hilarious posts...

I Make Music...and Im getting better at it every day.

...WITHOUT a studio that cost more than 1000$

...WITHOUT a record deal

...And most importantly of all, WITHOUT HELP....

There might could be someone on this board that could tell me somethin about flowin (MAYBE)...but lyric-wise........um..fuck it, i aint even gonna speak on my lyrics.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Diss Scale: .......8/10!!! NOT BAD!!!

9/10 would have been ...if you said: u forgot "...WITHOUT TALENT"

10/10 would have been: U forgot: "...WITHOUT TALENT", Your Bad!

A Nice Try, None The Less!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The Legs Is "FourPlay Studio"...the Sig'll is like a router, soundin out the letters, put a snake in ya box...

More to come, the lesser's gone now, I forgot! Put a curve and reverse it, the dollars is breakin, knees bendin make the eyes invisible...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Today is numbered: 05/19 -- Which is more like 2 numbers, so you can call it 139 instead, if you want.

You been plannin this all weekend, or somethin? I aint seen you around, big homie, i was startin to feel alone!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Today is numbered: 05/19 -- Which is more like 2 numbers, so you can call it 139 instead, if you want.

You been plannin this all weekend, or somethin? I aint seen you around, big homie, i was startin to feel alone!
Naw fool......some of us ACTUALLY work on music. Instead of reading about it, TALKING about it and listening to it all day. I've been in the studio for 2 weeks straight working on various projects......but you wouldn't know anything about that. It's called "work ethic".....and I have a great one. How do you think all these projects hit the streets? Oh that's right........you're one of the fools that thinks this shit is hella easy.....lmao @ u.

So now......why don't you go perform some "4-play" on yourself. You're gettin' pretty good at fuckin' yourself......you have 2 out of the 3 most prominent NW CEO's disgusted with your attitude and lack of substance.