not impressed with Tadou or any of HIS crew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Uhh.....Yes....Right.

Starting a whole thread just to say that...neat. Even i wouldnt start a whole thread to talk about my talent...

...yet, you would act like a COMPLETE hater, and do the opposite

Thats sad... Quite sad.

Oh...i noticed you dont have a webpage link, so i can check out "[YOUR] CREW".........you should probably get that fixed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
206ridah...I feel your angle...but it is a little obtuse in this case. I think you are capable of deploying a bit of G-izm with your analysis of Tadou. Don't result to complete insults...it makes you no better than those you talk about.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 26, 2002
I'm not haten, I'm telling it how it is.

You talk so much about how talented you are, But I disagree

Yes you can rap, but these days who the fuck cant?Know what I mean.

On the tracks that I have heard, you show skillz that dont live up to all your "TALK"

ENOUGH SAID

Apr 25, 2002
I honestly aint too impressed with what I have heard from Tadou either....but at least he got motivation and confidence in what hes doin. He thinks hes the greatest emcee out the NW and obviously aint nobody gonna convince him otherwise....but it would be nice if he quit talkin like everyone else is beneath him. Tadou, u talk about "gettin the respect u deserve". U would probably get a lot more respect if u were more humble and quit tellin people how to do things....cuz a lot of folks on this board are sick of hearing it from u. I aint even mad....but Ill tell u right now, this board is probably the best if not the only tool u have for networking....so dont ruin it by keepin up this attitude u got.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol.....206ridah....you right on the fact that anyone can rap....but being good is the trick....even i can rap....hahaha.....it's just not good....tadou, although i find you annoying sometimes, and i think you need to calm down with your novels....i gotta give you props for the motivation....but mp3's and all that don't mean shit. 206ridah already got a little cd-r out, like you talkin about doin.....everyone at our school was lovin' it.....and they rocked the fuck out of the talent show. i know that's nothing spectacular, but they are about to be doin' shit....so don't don't talk about how you're so dope as much.....cause ya ain't....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I aint gettin it. What im gettin is...because im usin this 2005, 2006 style...that aint nobody 'feelin" it because of that....i could make whole sentences out of stuff like "scoutin the village"..but...why???

"In a minute men'll witness them... FourPlay lyricists/
Searin clicks...grabbin ya melon, scream when you hearin this/
Standin on a cliff...eagle eye...scoutin the village/
We bout to scrimmage, drop and make a hundred thousand witness"

If that dont impress you...what does? who's got some lyrics better than mine?

can/WILL you type some of *THOSE* lyrics out??? Or no? I think you should!!!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
your lyrics are decent, nothing mindblowing... but its your wack delivery and wack beats that stop me from feelin it...sounds like your producer is using fruity loops...everyone gotta start somewhere but I've heard better fruity loops beats than that.. also WTF do u talk about? every song I've heard from u has been senseless rambling (much like your posts on this board) and making words rhyme.. u aint sayin shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The flow is segmented on the songs by "The Prophecy"...i got more songs and more styles comin soon, sit tight...

As for that style...its supposed to be a collage...a quit...a melting pot.. vegetable soup, a mosaic, an abstract painting.. a rainbow...what else can describe it as?

Instead of using sentences (which 99% of rappers do), its all in segments...its hard enough makin it tight that way, and its even harder to have all the thoughts connect, i.e.

"Cast the first stone, throw a texas aggie(1)../
In a minute, men(2)'ll witness them..."

Both college teams...but it plays off the previous rhymes...its hard to explain...you just gotta keep your ears wide open!

Basically...those rhymes take me almost no time...it takes me EXTRA time to try and figure out how to make rhymes that y'all will feel!!!!!!

Its like...a college professor trying to teach 4th graders...not sayin yall are dumb...but....damn, its hard to impress yall!!! :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
No way is that shit tighter then SLR...
Most of D-sanes weaker beats are better then the best ones on that page...
The flows and raps were coo....ya'll got a hip hop style...
but Id take Syko or Byrdie anyday over that shit..just thought Id give my opinion since I peeped the page..

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
\but mp3's and all that don't mean shit. 206ridah already got a little cd-r out, like you talkin about doin.....everyone at our school was lovin' it.....and they rocked the fuck out of the talent show
What school does 206 ridah and you go to?
They let you all rap at the talent show? that's sweet

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
The act that you're superior to everybody and your condescending tone isn't going to get you any respect at all. You won't get the respect you deserve even if you deserve it if you continue to proclaim that you're the illest thing since ebola. You need to learn from what folks here are saying. This ain't even my opinion cause I hate to speak on shit but I was playing "Still Not a Teen" and my younger brother said: "It took him 7 years to get this bad?"

If a stranger, just hearing your music for the first time is saying that, do you think you're going to get love at a live performance? Don't consider me talking shit, I'm just trying to let you know that there is room for improvement in EVERYBODIES ability, including my own. I don't claim to be the illest muthafucka around and quite frankly it doesn't matter. What matters is your hustle. It's all great that people can put together albums, but if they sit on their asses and don't promote then they don't deserve anybodies respect.

All I'm saying is quit this bullshit acting you put on... The reality here is that nobody gives a fuck that you can speak 5 different languages... nobody gives a fuck that you're a philospher. This is a web board, people could give a fuck about you, or me. People here ain't feelin' your work... time to move onto the next board where you can possibly boost your self esteem to an all time high. Take these words as constructive critism, I'm not hatin' on you or your crew... just trying to stimulate growth.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:

What school does 206 ridah and you go to?
They let you all rap at the talent show? that's sweet

We go to Shorecrest....206 RIDAH, YV, and Decision performed at the talent show...I wanted to go and watch, but I was at work :( I heard is was live as fuck tho!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
3VID3NC3 said:
No way is that shit tighter then SLR...
Most of D-sanes weaker beats are better then the best ones on that page...
The flows and raps were coo....ya'll got a hip hop style...
but Id take Syko or Byrdie anyday over that shit..just thought Id give my opinion since I peeped the page..
We're still workin on gettin good equipment...all we got right now, like it says on the site, is a computer with a mic...the vocals would come off alot better if we was in an actual studio with a "professional" atmpsphere...the mindset would be COMPLETELY different...not that its kareoke...but its a room with 5 people and a mic without a windscreen or nothin.....

its just raw spittin....HUNGRINESS....

Believe you, me...when this "project" we're workin on is finished...my copies aint gonna sit around in a huge stack in my office

My attitude will NEVER go...not until that first rapper smacks me down on the mic, and shows me somethin...but until then..."the saga continues"..

tadou said:
"In a minute men'll witness them... FourPlay lyricists/
Searin clicks...grabbin ya melon, scream when you hearin this/
Standin on a cliff...eagle eye...scoutin the village/
We bout to scrimmage, drop and make a hundred thousand witness"

If that dont impress you...what does? who's got some lyrics better than mine?

can/WILL you type some of *THOSE* lyrics out??? Or no? I think you should!!!
Anybody...?

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

We go to Shorecrest....206 RIDAH, YV, and Decision performed at the talent show...I wanted to go and watch, but I was at work :( I heard is was live as fuck tho!
That's cool that the school let some kids do a lil' rapping in the talent show. There should be a rappin' show or something, where all the area schools compete. That would be dope. If fucking Shorecrest can have it, then I KNOW the Seattle schools could have it too.

May 8, 2002
@tadou!! i got 20 bucks that says Ridah would handle your ass in a
battle!!! i say fuck talking about your ability be about it!! sign up in
the next battle turney!! post a flow!! something!! prove your this great
rapper you say you are!! you actually think that little verse impressed
any one? 3 lines don't cut it!! a couple freestyles on a computer don't
cut it!! you make a cd worth listening to you might have a new fan!!
until then shut the fuck up!!!!!! let your product speak for its self because everyone tired of hearing you talk about it!! you big star!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
See what I'm sayin'? That's what I'm sayin'.

I guess people aren't "feeling" your abstract rhymes. Obviously you have trouble communicating with people......but that's probably because of your superior intellect....right? We're just not "on your level" I guess? LMAO!
Thats 1 style, homie...peep out the other tracks, and you'll notice that out of those 4 tracks, i rock 3 different styles...and that aint on accident, i DELIBERATELY write that way..

Ive got more west coast'ish styles comin soon...sit back, and wait for em...im workin on em, im not sure what to hit yall wit yet..

5 Syllables...4.. the 3 syllable "big" words, the 2's...the multiple 2's in each couplet......patchin together styles is hard :(

It'll all be gravy though...4 years from now after college when im actually *READY* to sign on that dotted line......ill be bringing a dozen styles to the table, instead of just 1. So basically, ill be worth 12x the average artist, PLUS ill only be 22, PLUS ill be an intermediate-producer, PLUS...well, you get the point.

Actions speak louder than words...true...but plotting the actions is just as important as carrying them out

BK...you want a keystyle? peep the stee, comin soon...style #5 that can be heard on the net thus far:

"The flow is prophylaxis...carefully plottin all the actions/
Removin the distractions and becomin closed captioned/
The weight upon my shoulders...weighing like 2 titan boulders/
Catch me wit my skully like moulder..openin eyes like folgers/"

Anyone naive enough to think that the best musical talent only comes from "big" cities..can eat a dick up..cuz they're sadly mistaken...

And BK: I'd LOVE to take your $20 from you..