Not Acceptable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003

Get involved, take the pledge, THE R-WORD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU INSENSITIVE DEGENERATE FUCKS! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I pledge and support the elimination of the derogatory use of the r-word from everyday speech and promote the acceptance and inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities.

Spread the Word to End the Word!
http://www.r-word.org/

Aug 24, 2003
Look, this is about a revolution of our attitudes toward a population that has been stigmatized throughout their lifetime. This shit is bigger than your siccness.net/vb bullshit. Take your hateful attitudes somewhere else!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its ok when Monte Debruce says it. Its like black people using the n-word. Hes just trying to take the word back and take the power out of it...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
my friends lil brother is retarted and he was hella cool. when we wer little we use to have to go chase him all thru the 20s(east oakland) when he got loose or we would make grab girls asses lol and he was hella a pervert too he would carry around this china doll(that manly wrestler bitch) and he would do nasty shit with it like like the pussy part or act like he was fucking it....lol hella times we would have to go get him from the liquor store too cuz he would go in there and start stealing hella shit but they knew him so thy would just call us and we'd go get him

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I think anybody who seriously uses that word towards real mentally challenged folks are degenerate fucks...but I'll call the average Joe a retard all day.

The word Retard means delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment. I refuse to take it out of my vocabulary completely because it's unnecessary. Pretty soon, they won't want us saying anything because every word will offend SOMEBODY!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think anybody who seriously uses that word towards real mentally challenged folks are degenerate fucks...but I'll call the average Joe a retard all day.
i think u got it wrong

the idea is to stop reffering to regular people as "retarted"

retarted is a real word for people that are actually retarted

once u use it to make fun of sumbody its diferent

like for example... "that bitch drives like a fuckin asian lol"

see?

but u can call asian people asian u know what im tryna say?

wake n bake got my mind in motion right now sorry if im not making any sense lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i think u got it wrong

the idea is to stop reffering to regular people as "retarted"

retarted is a real word for people that are actually retarted

once u use it to make fun of sumbody its diferent

like for example... "that bitch drives like a fuckin asian lol"

see?

but u can call asian people asian u know what im tryna say?

wake n bake got my mind in motion right now sorry if im not making any sense lol
I do get what you're saying. But see, I refer to morons as retards because that's what they are...somebody who is less advanced than is usual for ones age. Many people out there today don't know what to do unless somebody is pulling their strings. 50% of the adult population I deal with misuses words, can't spell, doesn't know simple grammar, can't drive, etc. etc.

Common misconception is that mentally disabled people are retarded, and that's not always true. A lot of mentally "handicapped" people are more intelligent than the average asshole on the street...so I prefer to call the person who SHOULD function normally but can't, a fuckin' retard.