NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Jul 29, 2008
POT - "pull your lyrical tool".

good shit.

I also had this cd, 4 guys heads were on it, but they had that "Bone Thugs" sound... but they were more hip hop than gangsta. Forgot the name, but I think they had a song on there called

"I used to be Unconscious"

Jul 29, 2008
Thanks homey!!!!! I remember I met littleton over at music and page galore in Federal Way and he told me he just put out the cd. I picked it up and to me it was the dopest at the time. I recently hit up Funkdaddy and he gave me littleton's email so i can hit him up. Thanks a million.... i wonder what happened to all of them katz... I think that Battle Loc kat was part of Twomp O Six as was Sarkastik.

My reply to "Switching up your style" is cool as long as it's for you, but to sound like another producer or to sound like what is hot at that time in the industry can allow of a disturbance in your originality. I'd say one should make what sounds hot in the industry using your original sound and techniques and building upon those.