northwest news?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
xpanther206 said:
Pray it is out before Christmas everybody, D-Sane if you're reading this you're gonna RUIN MY GODDAMN CHRISTMAS man if I ain't bumping this on Christmas Eve.
I have some news.....

Sorry buddy.....but it's lookin' more and more like it's gonna be a 2005 release. I forced Crytical to re-record "Open Fire" and we're not done with it yet. Not to mention that we have a couple other verses to record. EvilWayz is workin' on the grafix and most of the other songs that are all done are ready to be mastered.....it's just these couple loose ends (as usual) that are holdin' up the project. But yeah.....Crytical has been sick the past week or 2 and unable to come in to record....so that's holdin' things up.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
mo-x said:
hehe, I knew that was coming... we almost finished mayne, just waiting on a few features...
Man.....just tell the fuckin' truth for once - THE SHIT AIN'T NEVER COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Few features my ass.....how bout half the damn album.

Don't pull some "the Red Head Steve album is coming in a couple days" shit again with this shit.

Oct 8, 2004
Cool Nutz said:
making sure that the version we put up is error free and won't have the same problem as last time. We are going through all of the files and making sure they are clean before we upload them.
COOL NUTZ I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE IF YOU STILL GONNA BE AT
RAMSEYS ON NOV 27 CUZ I AINT TRYING TO GO FOR NOTHING
HIT ME UP~!!!!

Oct 8, 2004
YOU SPEAKING LIKE YOU BANGING IN SEATTLE!
YOU AINT SHIT ONLY REASON YOU TALKIN THATWAY IS CUZ
THIS AINT NO FACE TO FACE SHIT GET OFF MY DICK
I AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE ON A BITCH!!!

Aug 20, 2004
NORTE-XIV said:
Any last words?I feel a bannishment comin about....

Its the net guy...stop actin like a rough & tough man...no one gives a FUCK who you are OR where yo from..or WHAT you rep...witcha net bangin ass...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
NORTE-XIV said:
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. You're right.....I forgot Yakima is the hardest city on the planet. :dead:

You'd be an endangered species in Seattle.