northwest news?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
we changed it to "lovers foreva" apparently "lovers forever" wasnt hood enough.

in other news, me and mo-x have put our differences aside and we are going to record the highly anticipated double cd "how about a sleep ova" with the lead single and trust me its a club banger called "myu mom says its cool" followed up by "stay out my cold-e-sack"

Nov 30, 2002
inasense started recording again... on a $5 mic from quidnunc and acid pro... whatchu know bout that?

new sing called "I be dippin" out soon...

"fuck the weed and the cigs, i be dippin the grizz, do anything jsut to handle that nicotine fix"

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Fuck this pathetic thread is making me look forward to Crytical even more.

His album is gonna be heat. That's what I'm waitin for too. I heard some of it a while back and it was some of the best shit I've heard. The beats that I remember were filthy too. Reminds me of the FTS mob thug beats but with an updated more refreshed sound. That combined with Crytical just bein a sick rapper is gonna make for a real tight album...It's even supposed to be out by X-mas if I remember right...Who wants to get it for me for Christmas?

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
His album is gonna be heat. That's what I'm waitin for too. I heard some of it a while back and it was some of the best shit I've heard. The beats that I remember were filthy too. Reminds me of the FTS mob thug beats but with an updated more refreshed sound. That combined with Crytical just bein a sick rapper is gonna make for a real tight album...It's even supposed to be out by X-mas if I remember right...Who wants to get it for me for Christmas?
My feelings exactly, except I ain't waiting around for anybody to buy this for me I'm marching down to ARS first day it's out and copping what I feel will be the crown jewel in the SLR catalog and potentially the best rap album to ever come out of Seattle up to this point.

Pray it is out before Christmas everybody, D-Sane if you're reading this you're gonna RUIN MY GODDAMN CHRISTMAS man if I ain't bumping this on Christmas Eve.

Dec 11, 2002
^

Crytical's new one is a must have...

As for more NW news... its goin' down in Boise..

Jay Tee (N2Deep/Latino Velvet)
Gemini
Clika 1
Texas T
Smigg Dirtee
Hogg Boss

December 9th -- BOGIES (Boise)

December 10th -- PHAT EDDY'S (Twin Falls)

December 11th -- RAMSE'S (Toppenish)

$15 (www.TicketLeap.com)

May 4, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
how about "lovers for ever"?

i love watching you and your bro go at it when i beat box with my testicles.

Are we still on for tomorrow there big boy? We can blow a fat ass blunt and listen to some beats.....yeah sounds like a good time to me......