Northern Cali on Fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2003
i live in memphis,tn have to say northern cali has the best rappers out there heres a few that i have

lowdown,darkroom familia,lil coner,woodie,never,lil wyno,mousie,v-dub,ncp,unknown,venomous,speedy loc,big tone,minority militia,big oso loc,hurrikane j,young droop,a.l.g,k.i.d,duke,crooked,mickey d,n.k.a

Apr 25, 2002
thats coo but um...its a whole lot of other artist out here u should be listenin to as well...your collection seems to be limited to norteno rap..not really a bad thing but thats not all northern cali has to offer..and yea RIP MAC DRE..go cop one or all of his albums..thats some bay game for ya

Jul 27, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
thats coo but um...its a whole lot of other artist out here u should be listenin to as well...your collection seems to be limited to norteno rap..not really a bad thing but thats not all northern cali has to offer..and yea RIP MAC DRE..go cop one or all of his albums..thats some bay game for ya
i have alot more about 300 rap cds might be a little more just saying northern cali has some tight ass rappers and producers in the game

heres a few court dog,n.w.a,brotha lynch hung,game insane,doomsday productions,x-raided,three six mafia,master p(old shit),be gee,first degree,t-rock,spice one,esham,m sane,lil wyte,evil pimp,half dead organization of course i like south and midwest rap to

just giving nortern cali props