Northern Cali Artist Offering Appearance Work - EXAMPLE INSIDE Track With Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
What's good people, name is Instant Legend, from Yuba City CA - been in the game for a minute now, I'm here to offer up my services - I am willing to drop verses or hooks in exchange for a few different things.

10-20 bar verse or hook - I'll drop a verse varying in size upon your request in exchange for either a verse from you on my terms and track, or a beat, or advertising/website promotion, or graphic work.

To hear a sample of what I'm talkin bout goto http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/willtradeversesmusic.htm

that's a display of the vocal skills, a verse mixed into the BLH cut "My Suicide Note" - since recording that piece we've made production and equipment improvements - so expect even CLEANER quality work.

I'm best over real life shit, but I can do metaphorical/wordplay type of jams as well.

if anyone is interested in this offer, here's how we'll work out the deal, you can mail me a disc with the track with ALL of your vocals mixed in, minus only my portion and I will record and mix accordingly - OR, you can email the track to: [email protected]. If you prefer to mail the disc, send me an email and we'll arrange that.

I will record only after we've met some sort of agreement.

Anyone interested can hollar @ me @ the same email address above.