North Korea - The Craziest Country In The World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Hey, there's nothing wrong with inject a little virgin blood inside you every once in a while.
Keeps me looking fresh.

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone notice a recent uptick in the amount of anti-North Korea propaganda? I’ve seen a lot more stuff like this on the interwebz lately – seems like more than the usual.

May 9, 2002
Anyone notice a recent uptick in the amount of anti-North Korea propaganda? I’ve seen a lot more stuff like this on the interwebz lately – seems like more than the usual.
I think one thing we need to realize is that just as N.Korea feeds their people propaganda, so does everyone ELSE in the world. We get to see what the media allows us, whether people want to admit it or not. I would not be shocked at all if some of the info is embellished.

However, I have seen a couple documentary's and regardless of this "fact sheet", it was a very different place than you and I are used to.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
People are just starting to spread the word about this NOW, since it wasn't too long ago that this information was released. You see, North Korea's borders are closed. You can't leave, and you can't get in. I saw a documentary that these two reporters made and life there was fucked up. For the people living there, it was paradise. But for the rest of the world, it's a prison. They don't have cell phones or internet access. There's propaganda and soldiers EVERYWHERE. Their technology (excluding the army) is so 90s. I know this guy will start WWIII before he dies. His army is big and strong enough to hold off a lot of fight power. This guy's making Hitler look like a mark ass trick.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not commenting one way or the other on the information's accuracy or anything like that. I've just noticed a lot of anti-North Korea stuff lately. Obviously that's always an agenda item in the U.S. given our history and the whole axis of evil thing, but it seems to be more prevalent recently. Like there is a glut of N Korea shit that is getting dropped all at once.

Seems unusual and seems like there COULD be reasoning for it.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I'm not commenting one way or the other on the information's accuracy or anything like that. I've just noticed a lot of anti-North Korea stuff lately. Obviously that's always an agenda item in the U.S. given our history and the whole axis of evil thing, but it seems to be more prevalent recently. Like there is a glut of N Korea shit that is getting dropped all at once.

I know what you mean. That's how the USA turned its people against the Middle East - propaganda. But this time, I think it's the right thing to do. North Korea IS fucked up, unlike the countries in the Middle East (not all of them are fucked up, but that doesn't phase the hicks down south). I just wouldn't wanna make Kim Jong Il angry...

May 9, 2002

I agree with that too. But what I wrote still stands.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I met a Taiwanese dude at a bar last friday and he told me his brother lives in China at the border to North Korea and does some "trading". Told me they brought out big plates full of weed, cocaine and shit when he was in North Korea.

Didn't believe it at first, but he seemed serious about it.

Aug 9, 2009
NK is totalitarian gov. crazy ass muhfuckas being brainwashed over there. We needa just nuke them. lol. Its basically like a real life 1984 or V for Vendetta. (movies) I remember wathing a film on NK, damn, some crazy shit happens there.

Mar 18, 2003
I think what ColdBlooded is trying to say is, IF the U.S./SK were gearing up for war with North Korea, you would see an influx of anti-North Korea propaganda, which we clearly are. The question is, what role will the U.S. play? What role will China play?

What role will Mike Manson play?