Nortenos Y Nortenas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2004
wtf is up with all these diff races tryin to be nortenos i seen a couple blacks and a few asains its confusing. the nortenos were formed in northern mexico not asia or africa and then there are some white nortenos which is even more confusing cause they from people who took northen mexico over and turned it into california then try and rep norte? wtf im so confused from what im seeing.

$

$kinny_Ba$tard

MrGooFy_925 said:
wtf is up with all these diff races tryin to be nortenos i seen a couple blacks and a few asains its confusing. the nortenos were formed in northern mexico not asia or africa and then there are some white nortenos which is even more confusing cause they from people who took northen mexico over and turned it into california then try and rep norte? wtf im so confused from what im seeing.

check it out bro.i'm white and i bang norte to the fullest.i grew up around nortenos.my cuzin husband is a norteno from haystack.and my other cuzin husband is a norteno from stockton.thats why i bang my shit hard.i'm down to what the next man wont.dont judge me by my skin tone but by my heart and balls.see woodie is white homeboy,so ur sayin wtf bout him? just remember that b4 u talk bout it.

Mar 29, 2004
Where the fuck are all the true nortenos? the ones that know the history and everything not just the color?, i know woodie white and stuff but still it dont make us look good having diff races

$

$kinny_Ba$tard

MrGooFy_925 said:
I aint hatin on white's its good they show respect to northern cali but blacks? and asains?

well blacks i know they coo wit nortenos and yea they rep us in there lyrics but i havent seen one black norteno.or a asian.shit i rather see a black norteno then an asian one asains cant c 4 shit.but on the real i nkow where ur comin from on thiz.but honestly u shouldent judge it tha way u do u feel me?

YOU GO TO THE PEN HOMIE AND SPEAK THAT SHIT ABOUT WHERE THE REAL NORTENO'S AT AND THESE HOMIES ARE GONNA SCHOOL YOU. YOU GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN AND LEAVE EVERYBODY ELSE'S ALONE IM 75% MEX AND 25% WHITE. IT DON'T MATTER WHAT THE FUCK YOUR SKIN TONE IS BECAUSE LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.

IF THE HOMEBOYS THAT IT REALLY MATTERED TO IN THE PEN ( YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT) IF WOODIE OR ANYBODY ELSE IS WHITE. THEN BELIVE ME HOMIE WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT ALONG TIME AGO. REMEMBER THAT AND LEAVE IT ALONE.......IM OUT RHINOX4 V.SHARK SIDE ENE LOST SOULS...NORTE LADO

Apr 25, 2002
this shit never stops..but one quik question..by u bein here on this board im assuming u listen to woodie right?..or are u just here to netbang? i hope not i hope theres actually some music related reason for u being online..so by bumpin a white nortenos music you are contradicting yourself..u dont like the fact non chicanos are claimin it but youll bump a non chicano nortenos music?

Jun 5, 2004
its like thi$, if u grow up and are influenced by the norte, $omehow it becomes apart of u, i know a few blacks that bang norte but they grew up around ENE$ an shit. they are just as down a$ any homeboy i know. Iam puerto rican y italiano. mi primo e$ mexicano an i grew up W/ them. they bang Norte. It$ coo if we got b;ack$ down W/ our raza but a$ian$!? They got shit fuckd up if they tryn to b down

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
what about all the races that bang crip and blood? you got mexicans, white boys,asians etc.. I used to trip off thats shit but if you gon ride at least be real about it. some fools grew up where they grew up at. fuck it.

$

$kinny_Ba$tard

honest Nortenos r my poeple.except tha fact tha whites and blacks r bangin norte shit if they down fuck it..like i said if u have heart and balls thats all that counts.u feel? this thread is threw it my replies i'm out.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
MrGooFy_925 said:
shit homie WATCH WHAT U SAY BEFORE U SAY IT OR TYPE IT. IM NORTENO AND IM ONLY HALF MEXICAN AND THE OTHER HALF WHITE BUT IM DOWN AS FUCK 4 THA NORTE

LEAVE IT ALONE HOMIE!

MrGooFy_925 said:
the pen is diff u gotta stay with ur people

YOU DON'T SOUND AS EDUCATED AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SEEN AMERICAN ME OR BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT TO MANY TIMES HOMIE. THATS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. YOU THINK THE HOMBOYS ARE GONNA TELL WOODIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU AINT BROWN IF HE GETS LOCKED DOWN. HELL NO. THE HOMIES PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR US AND HIMSELF HE IS A NORTENO JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. GO GET EDUCATED OR SOMETHIN AND THEN COME BACK WITH THIS SHIT. CUZ U GOT IT ALL WRONG.

BIG MARTIN PLEASE HOLLER AT THIS GUY.

K

KAH

wat does tha color matter 4 if u got heart & u down as fuck enough 2 be respected by mexicanz or blacks then i dont c a problem wit it

Status
Not open for further replies.