Nortenos and Surenos truce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
When Laguna Beach is not watched by a single person...

When MTV plays nothing but good music...

When the USA stops fucking with countries around the world to protect their financial interests...

When the environment is taken seriously...

When the Government of the United States respects, represents, and benefits the people...

When Jerry Lewis invents a machine that allows him to shoot Noah's Bagels out of his ass at 200 miles per hour, we will see a real and lasting truce.

Haha.

Nov 1, 2005
at first i found it kinda funny that victory outreach was calling for a gang truce between sur/chaps in san jose and then they mention that last year 6 people got killed over that shit....I WAS LIKE 6 PEOPLE!!!!WTF?...i figured it was sum real gang war going on for them to declare a truce....i read sumwhere that around 40 or 50 ppl been killed from that f13 vs. ecc shit in south central and i dont see victory reach or any1 else calling any truce.guess its not a big deal having people die in L.A....kinda fucked up,if u think about it,how accepted gangbanging is in los angeles.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
surcaliman said:
i found it kinda funny that victory outreach was calling for a gang truce between sur/chaps in san jose and then they mention that last year 6 people got killed over that shit....6 PEOPLE!!!!WTF?...LOL
^^^
u dont bang :confused:

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^^
u had any doubt?.. how u callin me a net soldier when ur sayin chap this blah blah blah but in person dont throw nothin up? simple question really

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
surcaliman said:
lol..dont tell me u do..mr.i work at a nuclear facility...lol,,im sure they run background checks for that type of job..ur record musta been clean..lol
yeap, they sure do run background checks.. doesnt mean i dont do what i do.. jus means i been good at not gettin caught. and they WERENT gonna give it too me until last minute when they became shorthanded

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^
my point is ur talkin big gang shit but dont do nothin but bump the gumz when it comes to the calle.. u dont have to say anything to a northerner cuz skraps have fellow skraps to worry about also

Aug 22, 2005
surcaliman said:
at first i found it kinda funny that victory outreach was calling for a gang truce between sur/chaps in san jose and then they mention that last year 6 people got killed over that shit....I WAS LIKE 6 PEOPLE!!!!WTF?...i figured it was sum real gang war going on for them to declare a truce....i read sumwhere that around 40 or 50 ppl been killed from that f13 vs. ecc shit in south central and i dont see victory reach or any1 else calling any truce.guess its not a big deal having people die in L.A....kinda fucked up,if u think about it,how accepted gangbanging is in los angeles.
Los Angeles (pop. 3,694,820)
San Jose (pop. 894,943)

Big ass difference in population
so the ratio is different

Nov 1, 2005
in the fukin net...dumb shit..what?u want me to start throwing up my varrio up in here?...not gonna happen..ask caffeine or grimy..they know the time.A's up chap.

Nov 1, 2005
DCKingPin said:
Los Angeles (pop. 3,694,820)
San Jose (pop. 894,943)

Big ass difference in population
so the ratio is different
the f13 vs ecc beef is just between 2 gangs,in a city with hundreds of gangs..as where in san jose it seams that its only about sur vs. north..i might be wrong though.