Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HE'S GOT A GRUDGE AGAINST ME CAUSE MY PRIMO EXPOSED HIM. THAT'S WHY HE WONT GET OFF MY NUTS.
YOUR PRIMO IS A FUNNY GUY... AS FOR THE EXPOSING, THERES CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE SICCNESS THAT KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM, AND WILL TELL YOU, YOURE HANGIN ON TO SOMETHIN THAT ISNT THERE... LOL...

Nov 20, 2005

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
whats gay is saving a picture from slicc rick in there photobucket account.......
THAT IS PRETTY GAY... THATS A GOOD POINT YOU BROUGHT UP, CAFF... SAVING PICTURES OF MEN, THEN POSTING THEM AT WILL, WHEN THEY HAVE A HISSY FIT... YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THOSE ITCHY KEYBOARD FINGERS...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i never referred to surenos from la as scraps..we got scraps in northern cali which are confused douche bags that know no better and try and bang a side of the state they aint even in and really know nothing about...
I KNOW YOUR POST IS OLD, BUT SINCE ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM UP NORTH DISLIKE SOUTH SIDERS FROM UP THERE I WANTED TO ASK, DO NORTHERNERS FROM CALI DISLIKE THE NORTHERNERS THAT ARE BANGIN IN COLORADO, UTAH, WASHINGTON, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, CUS HALF OF THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS ARE BANGIN A STATE THEYVE NEVER SET FOOT IN...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
why are u hating, can i post a hilarious video ? why u get offended on this video you and i know this shit is comedy. i know he aint a real norteno, but its funny that he trying hard to be flame with ms sancha song in the background and using the word ese. chill out he said it best hes a inernet noteno.....

LOL filming this video in chinatown, koreatown........
its funny how dude films hes videos in the safe side of town....