Norte stomp official music video - out now!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Video wise, its okay.
i think the videos jayswetwork did for oso (cali ridin & hard in the paint) were edited better and cleaner in HD. the camera feels shaky watching this and the visusual effects just blurr shit but at least lonely boy tried to bring some energy to it..

song wise.
beat is subpar and hook is garbage. i wont get into that whole can of worms of having goldtoes flamed up in a video doin the hook on a song NORTE STOMP so thats soley on flow and lyrics..

verses were coo.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
I strive on quality. Whether its "homeboy" music or not, quality should be important when u make music. When people think of strong arm, i want people to know that there was time put into the craft and not some half ass recording or work. erry @erry thanks bro. T @TROLL gracias. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE i've had this record for a minute contemplating on changing the hook...gave a few people an opportunity, but everybody came up short so i ran with it....good look tho.

Mr G @Mr G thanks for your feedback. L @loc 831 good looking g.
We bout to hit 4000 views in two days....#leggoooo share that bitch.
Is it set up where you get paid for the amount of views?
My 2 cents.. it looks and sounds good.. lonely boy has major potential to be a big star especially now since black labels are pushing a "latin" sub label. The only thing I didn't like was tito b's same ol' norte lines.. that was way to expected.. but tweedy came tough on it.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Is it set up where you get paid for the amount of views?
My 2 cents.. it looks and sounds good.. lonely boy has major potential to be a big star especially now since black labels are pushing a "latin" sub label. The only thing I didn't like was tito b's same ol' norte lines.. that was way to expected.. but tweedy came tough on it.
"It's Tito b from the vgd","red bandaddda",he forgot to say "Norte lado soldado" though.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
R @rhino gracias bro and yes he does....a few of the black artists have been asking me about lonely boy and how to get em on something...ive been noticing that latin movement within rap labels as well...hopefully something good comes our way for lonely boy. As of now, hes had over a million streams on youtube. Tweety is new up and coming talent. She will shine as well. Give her another year.
VERSACERO @VERSACERO he does use those lines alot....lol, still liked his verse tho. Imo
DFresh77 @DFresh77 thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Just broke the 4000 mark. Good shit fellas.

Props: RHINOX4$$$J
Nov 24, 2009
beat was tight. but ima be 100% honest, i was only looking forward to this video because of lonely boys never ending dope lyrics and tweety of course oohwee. they both need to drop more albums, my ears been listening to the old stuff, the new shit coming out from everyone else is just trash

Sep 16, 2011
Yea Tito B's verse almost made me turn it off but other dude came clean and the girl is dope. I just listened to another one of her songs I like the delivery.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Video just got added to the front of the siccness! Sicc! Almost 5k views already...question for those siccness veterans...how many "homie" labeled videos have ever been on the front of the sicc?? I not boasting...far from that...just was honestly wondering cuz they never really show love to the homies.....??

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Video just got added to the front of the siccness! Sicc! Almost 5k views already...question for those siccness veterans...how many "homie" labeled videos have ever been on the front of the sicc?? I not boasting...far from that...just was honestly wondering cuz they never really show love to the homies.....??
not many breh