nortay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
Is that a farm your dancing around on in your videos or is it just some kinda big ass field somewhere.
Oh haha.. I do live near some big ass farms.. I moved out here to the modesto/tracy outskirts about 4 years ago.. That spot is like, literally, 2 blocks from my pad... yeah, hella fields out herrrr

Props: Mac Jesus

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Feb 13, 2011
Lmfao!!! In High School all the cholas and nortays I know had all those pictures posted up on their MySpace profiles lol damn forgot all about these. And no I never posted any of these on my page lol
But you were sending pictures of yourself, holding up groupie messages to your favorite male rapper! C @Chuco post that picture one more time bro.

May 16, 2002
The truth of the matter is, nortays get riled up in here and want to kill us when we give them a hard time about their music.

When we give the skrapaz a hard time in here they high tail out of here and run to make youtube video disses of us in the Open Forum. The skrapaz do eat some good chicken tortas though.

Shyballer rip :siccness:

Last edited: