nortay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
LOL I know someone who claims he did the Mickey mouse art, but he has a lot of silly stories. He would have been young at the time n I could only imagine youngsters or females making most of those. I think that gay one might have been done by someone on here.

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
the truth of the matter is, nortays get riled up in here and want to kill us when we give them a hard time about their music.

When we give the skrapaz a hard time in here they high tail out of here and run to make youtube video disses of us in the open forum. The skrapaz do eat some good chicken tortas though.

Shyballer rip :siccness:
who the hell is shyballer ese?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
breh i couldnt for the life of me figure out what the fuck was in between his eyes. i was like ok, i see the neck. the wegla bird is on his mouth...is his nose the head?

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh..................

asklfhdskghsdg is his nose supposed to be the rest of the bird?
and i see i wasnt the only one

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Random side story... So back in the summer between 8th and 9th (96 or 97) grade I went to stay at my Gramas house up in Lodi with a few cousins who were going to arrive a week later. Anyway my grama ended up taking us up to Reno to attend their neighbors lil wedding or some shit. At this little chapel I remember looking at the wall of polaroids of famous visitors and there was a picture of Rappin Fortay and some bitch getting married. I knew it was him because the fuckin polaroid had Rappin 4-tay written on it with sharpie!

Don't worry I got ya'll covered, Cool story bro!