NorCal Obama Sign Defaced With Racial Slurs SACRAMENTO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Racial slurs and insults were spray painted onto a Sacramento homeowner's fence, which had Barack Obama's name in support of the senator's presidential campaign, but the owner said he will leave the vandalized fence as it is to serve as an example of racism and prejudice.

Matt Martinez and his partner painted the pro-Obama signs on their fence two weeks ago, and it remained untouched until Monday night. Apparent white supremacist slogans and racial slurs now surround the original painting, turning heads and shocking commuters Tuesday morning.

One motorist, Marlette Zackery, was so taken aback that she drove back to capture the images on video.

"This is evidence that the problems that we have in America are racism and prejudice," she said, adding that she believes the vandalism was the result of fear.

Martinez said he and his partner knew their pro-Obama display would elicit emotion, but not vandalism. Despite the graphic nature of the slurs, he planned to leave the vandalism untouched for now, believing it would serve a bigger purpose than painting over it.

"Quite honestly, it's disgusting," he said. "But I think this is what people need to see."

Martinez hadn't called authorities, but the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department showed up to take a report, and will forward the information to bias crimes detectives to determine whether the incident can be classified as a hate crime.

Barack Obama's campaign did not comment on the vandalism, but John McCain's campaign released a statement saying, "The party denounces these acts. We want an open and fair campaign… there's no place in this election for these kinds of actions."
link to video: http://cbs5.com/local/obama.slur.sacramento.2.841090.html

"AY BAY BAY!" (at 0.41 seconds) haha. that KKK shit is played out. whoever wrote that is genius.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Haha @ "the KKK is played out", the hell? It's not a fashion or a fad, it's their stupid ass ignorant beliefs. What, did you think it used to be cool or something?

Sep 24, 2007
Why don't black people ever deface George Bush or John McCain signs and write honkey on peoples fences?

How come its only always the other way around......... If I was black I'd start doing that just to fuck with em........ What can they really do call the news and cry because black people were being racist and writing black pride on my sidewalk they even drew a very small penis on my life size card board cut out of George Bush.

Nov 14, 2002
if somebody writes "kkk" and within minutes or hours somebody else writes "ay bay bay","yo momma"? that shit look like the same person or people did it and it wasnt no white person/people.

Feb 25, 2005
if somebody writes "kkk" and within minutes or hours somebody else writes "ay bay bay","yo momma"? that shit look like the same person or people did it and it wasnt no white person/people.
Come on blood u know a nigga woulda wrote they turf up! U gotta think like them. The crackkka shoulda wrote "Baby Got Back"!

Jun 3, 2006
i cant see the video but its hella kkk fags out in rio linda thats more than likely where it happened
sum braod tried to take me to a pool hall out there awhile ago, i took one look around and said fuuuck this....she wanted to kick it outside then, so i took her spruce park..lol

Apr 26, 2006
i think some black folks did it.

what KKK member is even gonna know what AY BAY BAY is?

i dont think some white folks did it.

i think some black folks did it on purpose to draw hella attention to it.
That's what I said, estupid. haha j/k

But yea for reals, I think it was a black dude or either a Hispanic dude to draw attention to it. Writing KKK is not harsh enough, that's like some elementry shit.

Dec 17, 2004
definitely some punk kids who arent at all racist did that shit. pretty funny. i love the "ay bay bay" and "obama yo momma"

i personally would of went with a good ol fashion "UNCLE TOM" in all caps