NOR CAL STATE OF MIND * NEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Don't make me post the PM's you sent me, you fuckboi
DODE said:
recklessofgilaz said:
You make a lot of sense on the siccness. A million props for being a real man that grew out if that stupid life. Even if a Lot of people on don't and never will
thanks bro! As much trolling as I do on here when I'm bored, I occasionally speak some real shit. Then I get people mad because they realize the truth lol.
Appreciate the kind words tho my dude!!

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
If it wasn't for me this thread woulda got zero love just like it did on the east coco section.

#chapetekilla

Jan 27, 2005

and here's your beanie since you don't know which gang you want to be in. Alright I'm done for tonight unlike wha you think I have a job I have to get up early for. Go ahead and try to get attention from someone else cuz we all know you need it like a bitch.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011

and here's your beanie since you don't know which gang you want to be in. Alright I'm done for tonight unlike wha you think I have a job I have to get up early for. Go ahead and try to get attention from someone else cuz we all know you need it like a bitch.
Keep it going ena.
I'm on that norte meth and I'm staying up all night going back N 4th with you like some true iNterNet NorteNas