NOR CAL STATE OF MIND * NEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
You're hardcore as fuck ese.

Real nortays spend all their time banging on the Internet.

And keep that bullshit music in east coco forum. If people wanna hear that garbage they know where to find it.
If the whole movement is retarded what does that make you for joining at one point? You say trolling I say you're hungry for attention.

Apr 18, 2012
If the whole movement is retarded what does that make you for joining at one point? You say trolling I say you're hungry for attention.
Exactly my point and Dode this isn't about flexin on the internet, Its about a point being made across. You speak down on the music labeling it "cholo garbage" I say other wise,to each his own. Fuck with it or not? this shits far from wack & even your lame ass ear can hear it.

Nothing but respect for everybody creating music, This shit ain't easy but I wish you all success.

Oh yeah our Mixtapes are hitting 500-1500 downloads every time we drop if anyone on here's interested in submitting a track for our next comps? just hit me on FB and we can set that up fasho.

https://www.facebook.com/homeboy.nation

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Exactly. You mad bro?

I grew out of the scum life and now I'm doing great. Where you at ? Still live with parents, still chill with bums, still broke, still doing the same shit you did last year.

you'll never be shit in life but a degenerate.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Exactly. You mad bro?

I grew out of the scum life and now I'm doing great. Where you at ? Still live with parents, still chill with bums, still broke, still doing the same shit you did last year.

I just wanna know one thing. If that shit is scum life and all gang are retarded and you know better cause you "grew up" then...WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME POSTING ON THE SICCNESS.NET A.K.A. THE #1 SOURCE FOR GANGSTA RAP which teenage kids and 20 year olds who enjoy this music post all day on? You should be doing something more productive with your "grown up" life then be on GANGSTA RAP message boards talking down to GANGSTERS AND WANNABE GANGSTERS about how you grew up outta that lifestyle? Exactly oh and btw, if you think that people who never grew outta that lifestyle are pieces of shit, then why the fuck do you have Cellski as your avatar? He reps the same lifestyle of these Norteño rappers talk about with the only exception being is that he's black and not a Norte? If your going to hate gangsters, hate all of them and not just a certain group that you used to be apart of fucken idiot. No disrespect to Cellski since I know he posts on here.

Jan 27, 2005
Exactly. You mad bro?

Mad at what a dropout says online? Never that. So you think that's all me? Hmm I didn't know you knew me and what I do. Get out of here with that. But keep doing you drop out. If talking down on the homies online makes you feel better about dropping out have fun cuz eventually you'll get what's coming to you .

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Mad at what a dropout says online? Never that. So you think that's all me? Hmm I didn't know you knew me and what I do. Get out of here with that. But keep doing you drop out. If talking down on the homies online makes you feel better about dropping out have fun cuz eventually you'll get what's coming to you .
I'm scared as fuck breh.
Internet threats from a wannabe Internet nortay.

So tell me how do you like living with your parents still ?
You still riding your bike to get around ? Taking the bus and lightrail?

I'll be nice and give you some pointers to make you a real man.

-grow up
-get a job
-make something of yourself
-be responsible
-take care of your family
-work toward set goals in life

Quit being a counter productive wannabe gang banger.

You ain't a norteno. You may act like one online and in front of your friends but when you hit the yard, your front is gonna come to a halt real quick.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2005
But like I said puto you don't know me. I have my own whip I got a job and I take care of mines. And I don't plan on hitting the yard anytime soon so I won't worry about that right now. For the last time you don't know me so quite with the bullshit like you do. I'm done with this POS drop out.