Nonstop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I got a Nonstop song from 2006 and its got the same beat as Turf Talk's Ghetto song?

Can someone explain this to me.............

Thanks
i got the same beat. that was a mixtape track by stop.

then a year later the beat ends up on west coast vaccine.. and is supposidly produced by rick rock. ?!?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yea, thats what I thought to but it was just kinda strange because 95% of the time the freestyle comes before the cd is released. Not damn near a year before.

I was just curious really..........

Jan 23, 2006
I'm hit em up and find out...

I'm curious now too.... I never heard the turfy version, but now that I have, I'm wondering too... I'm pretty sure it's Nonstop though... But that Turfy hook doesnt make sense then...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I'm curious now too.... I never heard the turfy version, but now that I have, I'm wondering too... I'm pretty sure it's Nonstop though... But that Turfy hook doesnt make sense then...
Yeah i remember when he recorded the freestyle and i always just assumed it was a nonstop production, maybe turf forgot who he got the beat from lol

hows your tatt work commin bootzilla jenkins the third?

Jul 12, 2002
The part on Nonstop's version over the chorus is missing that first part that the Turf Talk song has. Just something I noticed. Either way I remember when Nonstop dropped this and I was like WHOA at both the production and his rhymes. Beat knocks no matter who produced it. Hopefully Nonstop can come in and let us know.