nonstop slaps for any budget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
once again I got a lil free time and a bunch of slaps up for sale...

1 for 250
3 for 600
and 10 for 1700

I won't have these mufuckas long at this price, trust me, I have no problem selling tracks from 3500 to 7000 (to local cats down here in the A) and 10,000 to 15,000 (and up) to established artists and major lables. I'm just trying to reach out to the nw cats/siccness cats thats grindin and don't got much of a budget..

Its not about money, im just tryna help yall get there

Hit me up... [email protected]
310 866 1519

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Y'all should jump on this for real! With Nonstop being on the Twista album, making major connections in ATL, and about to drop a LOT of stuff this summer. He's about to be real major in the bizznezz so get at him while it's still under 100 g's to get a beat from the man! hahaha

Respect Nonstop! Good lookin' out for cat's who ball on a budget.
Any new major connections out there in the ATL you want to let us in on?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
'stop u should post up one of ur tracks so i can slump that shit homie!
I'm at work and I can't go this link because the gubment put a firewall on any kind of downloading websites but this link was put up not that long ago so hopefully it still works.

Nonstop "The Hustle"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EVU3THU

I know he's cool with it cause he put a link up to his album a while back.

May 4, 2005
Appreciate that homie ... but i bought 2 copies of the hustle like 2 years ago off cdbaby.

i support 'good' northwest rap.

all day.

...and yesterday too.

I'm at work and I can't go this link because the gubment put a firewall on any kind of downloading websites but this link was put up not that long ago so hopefully it still works.

Nonstop "The Hustle"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EVU3THU

I know he's cool with it cause he put a link up to his album a while back.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Y'all should jump on this for real! With Nonstop being on the Twista album, making major connections in ATL, and about to drop a LOT of stuff this summer. He's about to be real major in the bizznezz so get at him while it's still under 100 g's to get a beat from the man! hahaha

Respect Nonstop! Good lookin' out for cat's who ball on a budget.
Any new major connections out there in the ATL you want to let us in on?
haha hell ya tho, real talk. yall better jump on them beats before 'stop starts shittin on the entire industry!

im curious tho, what projects are u comin out wit this summer??

i had no idea that nonstop moved to ATL until recently. lol. thought he was just in n out of portland a lot but stil lived out in north p.

ne ways, keep at it nonstop! do ya thang out in ATL cuz u already know u gettin love out here in the NW!