Nonstop Heat Logo (raw version)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
Nonstop Heat Logo (UPDATE: final version)

yo, I'm asking for advice on this logo I'm working on, it's a raw version and I want to add more details if the customer likes this concept so far, any suggestions on what I could add or how I could maybe give it a vector feeling... or even better: I made this logo in ps is it still possible to convert it into a SVG (sp? you know what I mean)? and what should I change?

Apr 25, 2002
Im diggin the second one but Im not feeling the HEAT text or the NON STOP also the way the flame goes into the S is a bit distracting. Love the concept though.

Nov 28, 2003
OverDoze said:
Im giving you my two pennies if your gonna get butt hurt Ill ship you a tissue.

Big T Im not up on net lingo whats ">"
oh shit, I was reading my post again and it kinda sounds like I got butt hurt but I was seriously asking you for a suggestion? wasn't trynna offend you, I'm happy when GFX Gurus like you give me advices

sorry about the misunderstanding

Apr 25, 2002
Dude seriously what you have going on here has potential if you notice on the HEAT text the composition is thrown off a tad. If you look at how close the H and the E are together compared to the Flame and the T you might see what Im talking about. If maybe the H was bumped over to the left to evenly pace the characters it might looke more sharp.

Jun 15, 2004
www.vectorizers.com
Try making the shape of the flame more like an "A" maybe try using a real A from the bottom and blend it into fire at the top.

Also the "S" in stop shouldnt be red (it gets lost in the red flame) and it should be easily readable.

Other than that its a good concept.

Also use the red stripe underneath "good look'

Chris

Nov 28, 2003
UPDATE: I've attached the final version to the original post. Ignore the lines in the back as soon as I got paid I'll remove them for the customer.

feedback please