NoDotWon "Light Show"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011

Been meaning to record this for damn near a year and a half now, finally got around to it today on New Years lol. Let me know what y'all think

Nuttkase @Nuttkase 0R0 @0R0 H @heyzel Gas One @Gas One

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2011
I promise this ain't bullshit, I'm not tryna waste nobody's time lol.

Check it out S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Rasan @Rasan Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt D @dzellian McEvoyMadrone @McEvoyMadrone Y @YoungGully101 Real 1 @Real 1

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you dope bro, always been dope.
only thing that was needed was a lil better mixing of the track and vocals.
you really had a slapping beat so your lyrics needed to be blended perfect w that sort of bassy beat.
beyond that, the shit goes. you really the only nigga i heard of from siccness i fuck with on the rap tip

you got the lyrics down pat. you pick cool beats. now the only thing in the way is getting you mixed and mastered right bro

Jul 4, 2011
you dope bro, always been dope.
only thing that was needed was a lil better mixing of the track and vocals.
you really had a slapping beat so your lyrics needed to be blended perfect w that sort of bassy beat.
beyond that, the shit goes. you really the only nigga i heard of from siccness i fuck with on the rap tip

you got the lyrics down pat. you pick cool beats. now the only thing in the way is getting you mixed and mastered right bro
I appreciate your feedback, I mixed it down again and got it sounding a lot better.