Nobody talking about whats happening on evergreen college

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Everybody and their moms is taking crazy pills like they're going out of style and y'all act like it's just another normal day.

How has this generation become so retarded?

:taco:
There was a Joe Rogan podcast a few weeks ago with the professor who's being attacked there. It's about 3 hours long but Check it out. It's a crazy story

May 4, 2002
so its basically, if you dont agree with me or my ideas i can disrupt the school and make outrageous claims. yeah ok lol.

but if you do it back to me, you are infringing on my rights as an american and are a racist, but i can still do whatever i want and shouldnt be punished.

did i miss anythng else?

Jan 2, 2006
theres a professor jordan peterson up in canada dealing with similar shit (hes also on joe rogans podcast) and its happening in england too

this shit plus the flooding of immigrants..i dont know but it seems like someones trying to destabilize the western world? maybe these are signs of the 3rd world war
we been too nice too weak for too long

Jun 21, 2016
hungary is fighting this piece of shit and winning
i love how poland hungary and slovakia is turning out to be the best places to live in europe lol who would have thought
eastern europe, baltic and balkans have always been red pilled, it's the cucks in the west like germany fucking europe. They want a central european bank to write policy in the whole of europe, so basically everyone loses sovereignty and becomes the central banks bitch.

May 14, 2002
There was a Joe Rogan podcast a few weeks ago with the professor who's being attacked there. It's about 3 hours long but Check it out. It's a crazy story

I saw that one, I saw a lot of shit about this. That's why I thought it was strange there was no thread about it.
Maybe there was a media blackout or this shit is just normal to you guys now

May 14, 2002
eastern europe, baltic and balkans have always been red pilled, it's the cucks in the west like germany fucking europe. They want a central european bank to write policy in the whole of europe, so basically everyone loses sovereignty and becomes the central banks bitch.
So why did you move from there to feminist Australia?