No Way Out 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
WWE trying to set the bar at a alltime low, after that wack tag team match, a divas match and now Sin Cara fight Utico or whatever the fuck his name is. Is this a episode of Raw or what?

Jan 18, 2006
So retarded that you can win by pinfall or submission in a steel cage match. maybe cuz the big oaf cant climb over

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
TNA could compete but they dont have the brains to do so. i'm tired of the lackluster programming WWE has been offering as of late. WWE knows they can compete too. When TNA had a monday night impact, what did vinnie do? bring back bret hart, which was kind of weak. but i say that to say this: dixie carter needs to step down, get better writers, get tenay and tazz out of there cuz they suck, and they will be able to compete. its the only way we will get better wrestling.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I didn't watch, but read the results, I feel sorry for anybody who payed money for this, looked like an over hyped episode of RAW and I did really see Ryback squashing two jobbers AFTER the WWE Title match? Seriously?

When was the last time the WWE or World Title actually Main Evented a Pay Per View? LOL still can't believe Ryback came on to squash two jobbers after the damn WWE Title.

Feb 8, 2003
I didn't watch, but read the results, I feel sorry for anybody who payed money for this, looked like an over hyped episode of RAW and I did really see Ryback squashing two jobbers AFTER the WWE Title match? Seriously?

When was the last time the WWE or World Title actually Main Evented a Pay Per View? LOL still can't believe Ryback came on to squash two jobbers after the damn WWE Title.

get use to it bc Ryback is hand picked and personally pushed by Vince himself. Told yall Ryback is tight some people just havent caught on or see it yet bc they still comparing him to goldberg. He is better then goldberg and can actually pass goldberg up career wise bc he is way younger then goldberg was when he started.