NO MORE GHETTOLINEREP =(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
DAYUM BRO IM $ORRY TO $AY THAT GHETTOLINEREP I$ NOT GONNA BE ON HERE ENEMORE DUE TO LOW FUND$ AND NO AOL COOAPERATION .... JU$$ WANNA $AY WA$$UP TO ALL THE ENE$ REPPIN THAT NORTH$IDE .... $IX50 KEEP IT GANG$TA .... AND IF ENEONE WANNA HELP OUT TO GET GHETTOLINEREP BACK ON HERE DEN HOLLA @ $IX50 AND HE TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN HELP!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn when funds get cut off, shit is hard, i had to put 96 cents in my gas tank to get to work today... i feel mayn...

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
juss hit up tha library if its gonna be yo last resort, shit, i'd do it if i didnt have tha internet tha crib

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
/\/\/\/\/\ tru dat yo, i hate waitin fo tha 1st and tha 15th of tha month... i always get broke in tha middle of that shit...

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
IMA YUNGSTA, N I AINT GOT NO BILLS, BUT A COUPLE OF WEEKS I GOT LAID OFF 4RM MY TUXEDO JOB N WEN I FOUND OUT I WAS GETTING LAID OFF, I HOOED FAT STEVE UP WIT A DISCOUNT OF 50% OFF A $200 TIGHT ASS TUXEDO.... WE ARENT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT FOR OURSELVES BUT I WAS HEATED LOL....

BUT SHIT, I GOTTA 68 IMPALA THAT EATS GAS LIKE ITS THA THANG TO DO.... N I AINT GOT NO KINDA FUNDS COMIN IN.... ITS ALL GOOD THO....

GHETTOLINEREP, U SHOULD JUS GET ONE OF THOSE FREE 1,000 HOURS OF AOL DISCS LOL.... I GOTTA HOMIE WHO B DOIN DAT SHIT ALL DA TIME....

Apr 25, 2002
yea homie check out that netzero deal. it's only $9.99 a month or sum shit, and they have a so-called "high speed" connection for $14.95 a month. i highly doubt it's much faster than the normal connection so you're probably better off just getting netzero's regular connection for 10 bucks a month.

luckily i get the hook up on DSL so my shit costs me $0.00 a month. dont know how long it will last but it's been on for like 8 months already.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:

GHETTOLINEREP, U SHOULD JUS GET ONE OF THOSE FREE 1,000 HOURS OF AOL DISCS LOL.... I GOTTA HOMIE WHO B DOIN DAT SHIT ALL DA TIME....

HUH thats what I am sayin. My uncle had that and wanted to cancel when the time ran out so he called and the fuckers didnt want him to leave so they said they would give him more free time. it took him 4 times of calling before they canceled it. my point here is WHEN THE DAMN THING RUNS OUT CALL AND THREATEN TO CANCEL AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU MORE FREE TIME!!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
aye, and wit sprint, if u got a cell fone there, be like i aint got no money, cuz i just lost my job, n they give u like 1 month of free cell fone service... shit is dope if u kinda broke fo a minute...

May 4, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
HUH thats what I am sayin. My uncle had that and wanted to cancel when the time ran out so he called and the fuckers didnt want him to leave so they said they would give him more free time. it took him 4 times of calling before they canceled it. my point here is WHEN THE DAMN THING RUNS OUT CALL AND THREATEN TO CANCEL AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU MORE FREE TIME!!
I just called aol to cancel my free hours and they told me they gave me 2 more free months. So in 2 months, Im going to do the same thing and hopefully they'll keep extending that. Otherwise, it's $54 for 5 months of Netzero. I can't believe that people would actually pay $24 a month or whatever for aol.