no $$$$$ in da back!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2009
NO MONEY IN IN THE BANK AT WRESTLEMANIA THIS YEAR

By Dave Scherer on 2010-02-18 18:07:15
It looks that way as WWE is now advertising that the July 18th PPV is titled "Money In The Bank". Also, they have April 25 PPV listed as "Extreme Rules" while the May 23rd show is now being called "WWE Wild Card". A new show called "Fatal Four Way" is slated for June 20.

There has been talk around the company for months about coming up with new concepts around which to sell the shows. While I will miss the MITB match at WrestleMania, it does make sense to build a PPV around it later in the year and then have the winner use his match to push SummerSlam, much the way that the Royal Rumble winner has done with WrestleMania.

May 15, 2009
yeah war games was hella dope, or the chamber of horrors lol, that shit was crazy with the electric chair and shit...who remembers that shit? i know sting was there and cactus jack

May 24, 2002
yeah war games was hella dope, or the chamber of horrors lol, that shit was crazy with the electric chair and shit...who remembers that shit? i know sting was there and cactus jack
maybe WWE attitude era you would see a chamber of horrors but never now.

I thing Abdullah The Butcher was part of it too

Feb 8, 2003
FALSE INFO on this thread

MONEY IN THE BANK WILL BE AT WRESTLEMANIA

4 stars that I predicted last week are in it so far

CHRISTIAN
DOLPH ZIGGLER
KANE
SHELTON BENJAMIN

I think the last two will be John Morrison @ evan bourne

Jun 24, 2006
FALSE INFO on this thread

MONEY IN THE BANK WILL BE AT WRESTLEMANIA

4 stars that I predicted last week are in it so far

CHRISTIAN
DOLPH ZIGGLER
KANE
SHELTON BENJAMIN

I think the last two will be John Morrison @ evan bourne
I hope so then christian would be the favorite to win......thats who i hope wins it.

Feb 8, 2003
lol at them having Kane be in it.....like they would make him win, might as well put henry and khali in the mix
they just putting kane in there as a obsticle for the smaller guys and so that kane fans be happy to see him at wrestlemania. far as the money in the bank ppv i think they gonna set that up to have another money in the bank winner since there is two world tittles so they can stir the mix up a lil bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.