No gun? No problem!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

im tryna hit someones car with that airzooka, nigga wont know what the fuck to do

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this guy is fucking rad, i really should have took the ability to get a free full college ride for engineering when i was doing subcontracting for nasa, but i didnt see the point of it and it wasnt what i was into, but now that ive got a little older i realized i coulda did shit like this in my spare time in learning. his joyous laugh is great, he gets so much happiness out of this. i'd love to do this too, woodworking is fun. i might need to start using my welder a little more to create small things on another scale.

love this dudes page! im a fan now. that auto crossbow was the shit and a great piece of engineering much less that he used fuckign rubber bands in certain spots! great use of cheap pieces. probably gets the wood free too looking at his background!

thanks for posting, im going to follow this guy on youtube, and i rarely follow anyone on there.

edit: i'd like for him to somehow minimize the slide, and find room for a sight, maybe a scope? maybe a hollowed out piece of wood and a sawed down magnifying glass would be great for that.. but of course, hed have to figure out how to keep the slider loading down without being a piece of block wood.

some sort of sniper weapon with added force would be great fun. although hes doing great with ballistics already..shit to be honest, you could damn near bypass that and engineer a lazer sight with a lazer pointer but he seems to be all DIY with no added techs.

edit: OH SHIT dope! he added a scope, third video! props. holy shit! lol

why havent we on siccness thought of this? yet, more destructable loaded 'bullets' than pencils although those pencils are the ultimate in light, durability and size? shit, make some better bullets, maybe something like a shotgun shell. bring back the modern zip gun!

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
this guy is fucking rad, i really should have took the ability to get a free full college ride for engineering when i was doing subcontracting for nasa, but i didnt see the point of it and it wasnt what i was into, but now that ive got a little older i realized i coulda did shit like this in my spare time in learning. his joyous laugh is great, he gets so much happiness out of this. i'd love to do this too, woodworking is fun. i might need to start using my welder a little more to create small things on another scale.

love this dudes page! im a fan now. that auto crossbow was the shit and a great piece of engineering much less that he used fuckign rubber bands in certain spots! great use of cheap pieces. probably gets the wood free too looking at his background!

thanks for posting, im going to follow this guy on youtube, and i rarely follow anyone on there.

edit: i'd like for him to somehow minimize the slide, and find room for a sight, maybe a scope? maybe a hollowed out piece of wood and a sawed down magnifying glass would be great for that.. but of course, hed have to figure out how to keep the slider loading down without being a piece of block wood.

some sort of sniper weapon with added force would be great fun. although hes doing great with ballistics already..shit to be honest, you could damn near bypass that and engineer a lazer sight with a lazer pointer but he seems to be all DIY with no added techs.

why havent we on siccness thought of this? yet, more destructable loaded 'bullets' than pencils although those pencils are the ultimate in light, durability and size? shit, make some better bullets, maybe something like a shotgun shell. bring back the modern zip gun!
you can tell dude loves the fuck out of that thing lol evil ass laugh