No combine thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Corners

I am a big fan of Darqueze Dennard from Michigan St. If he is not available by the time Pittsburgh is on the clock, then they should probably go with Justin Gilbert. The only problem with Gilbert though is he needs to work on his open field tackling.

Oct 3, 2006
I am not sold at all on Carr. Even analysts admit that he isnt as talented as his brother was.

I like Bortles. Reminds me alot of Matt Ryan.
Which analyst? Nearly every single scout, analyst I have seen on twitter, CBS/ SI, etc has been praising Carr and giving him his props (Alot even say he is more talented than David). Even after his combine performance since he did not even throw.

Regardless, I can't hold it against people for not buying into Carr. He does get rattled too easy under pressure. But hopefully gaining more experience in an NFL training camp, he will be good. Dude has a cannon of an arm and is more athletic than one would think.

Oct 3, 2006
Isaiah Burse stock shot thru the roof is what Ive read SC_408 @SC_408
I hope he gets a shot, dude is undersized and his hand size is nothing to brag about compared to the others, but dude was a straight baller. I don't think he ever got injured his four years at Fresno.

Feb 3, 2014
Former South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney impressed in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine on Monday, posting unofficial times of 4.47 seconds and 4.48 seconds.

The 6'5", 262-pounder had people staring in awe as he ran. Hall of Fame defensive tackle Warren Sapp was among those who were blown away by Clowney's speed:

fuckin Christ that is scary..

and kaepernick is a shitty qb and i don't want him on the niners...im sure you all care about my opinion

May 9, 2002
Which analyst? Nearly every single scout, analyst I have seen on twitter, CBS/ SI, etc has been praising Carr and giving him his props (Alot even say he is more talented than David). Even after his combine performance since he did not even throw.

Regardless, I can't hold it against people for not buying into Carr. He does get rattled too easy under pressure. But hopefully gaining more experience in an NFL training camp, he will be good. Dude has a cannon of an arm and is more athletic than one would think.
i dont remember who it as, but i feel like Mayock may have mentioned it. But im not sold in him either. I agree with the rattled part. Its the same problem his brother had.

You have to take what analysts say with a grain of salt.

May 9, 2002
Former South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney impressed in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine on Monday, posting unofficial times of 4.47 seconds and 4.48 seconds.

The 6'5", 262-pounder had people staring in awe as he ran. Hall of Fame defensive tackle Warren Sapp was among those who were blown away by Clowney's speed:

Serious knock on Clowney is his work ethic. Even his old coach (Spurrier) said his work ethic was "ok". He took plays off last year, and it was obvious. He also only benched like 13 reps or something like that. awful.