Nite Tales The Movie on BET Halloween

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
[Thanks ya'll for peepin the movie, just pulled the trailer for legal reasons, new trailer will be up soon!]

Our first national film hits BET 8pm Halloween Night!

Hosted by Flavor Flav
2 Movies in One!!

Starring
Sticky Fingaz (Next Friday, Blade)
Terrance Evans (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
Tony Todd (Candyman)
Dante Basco (Hook)
Tyrin Turner (Menace To Society, Belly)
and More

Shot Entirely in Sacramento, has some local music from Lace Leno and some production from Indecent The Slapmaster. Scored by Grind Hard Entertainment.

Its a real horror film, not some bootleg hood movie...

www.deontaylorenterprises.com

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Naw i didnt edit it, it was editied at Encore in Hollywood. My title for the company is president of design & creative development. I was a consultant on this film as well as all graphic design, photography, i helped with alot of the post-production supervision, coordinated the music score. I can go on and on, i have like 3 or 4 credits on this film. This is just one of our films, we have 2 more horrors, one of them we shot with Twisted Pictures and we also have a comedy with Charlie Murphy. We are in preproduction for our next film as we speak.

Thanks Pharoah, yea its high quality, we shoot in 35mm Panavision.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Make sure yall publishing with them is straight cause B.E.T. Is cheap as fuck on paying cats,I was going thru it with them for 5 years.I just got my royalty check last month had 2 songs on the film Midnight Blue which at the time was there highest rated movie and the dvd sold real good.

Oct 20, 2008
lmao@the clown. i seen that nigga in frisco doin the robot for change lolol jp. coo shit, local talent, imma checc the shit out. i aint know bout it til i read this post.