NIO THA GIFT "BLOOD SWEAT & TRIUMPH" In Stores July 7th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2009
I just heard Nio's Album is droppin in a Month....I think this is gonna be another Great Lyricist who's gonna have a Big impact on West Coast (Bay Area) Music to say the least. He's from the Rich and is REALLY down for this West Coast Movement ...I just wanted to know who's gettin it?

Jun 14, 2002
DUDE GOT BARS...HE HAD A CLEAN VIDEO DIRECTED BY TAJ MAHAL....DONT SLEEP ON THIS BOY...HE WAS THE STAR OF THAT "DOPEBOYZ" TRACK ON "DRAPED UP & CHIPPED OUT 2"...

May 14, 2008
every song i've heard him on he comes wit straight heat. he had a couple songs on wethewest a few weeks back and they were both slappin. im definitely coppin the cd when it drops

Oct 31, 2003
Nio is a solid rapper. If he has the right production behind him, he should be alright. I will put my money on the line for this album, if he shows the ability to make a quality single.

Jan 31, 2009
quick clarification

THE TITLE OF HIS NEW ALBUM IS CALLED "H.I.P. H.O.P." IT STANDS FOR "HERE I PRESENT A HERO OF POVERTY" IM DEFINITELY LOOKIN FORWARD TO ITS RELEASE!

Oct 28, 2003
Nio has bars, but the true test is can you make an album that goes past the obvious money, kill, bitches, kill, I'm the best, Money, single, single, kill, goons formula that most rappers get caught up on. With a tittle like the one that he has it seems like he is going to do that.

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
I just heard Nio's Album is droppin in a Month....I think this is gonna be another Great Lyricist who's gonna have a Big impact on West Coast (Bay Area) Music to say the least. He's from the Rich and is REALLY down for this West Coast Movement ...I just wanted to know who's gettin it?
Its called H.I.P. H.O.P.

Blood Sweat is the 1st album..

H.I.P. H.O.P. recorded by me!