Niners @ St Louis (Sunday 10am channel 2)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Silence of the Rams!!!!!

jesse james said:
San Faggots .......................weak ass hoes................Rams will win this no problem....bulgar is starting
Take the dick out your mouth while you typin that gay shit! It dont matter who will play at QB for the lambs.......Niners got this one fa show!

Aug 26, 2002
blah blah blah.............Rams are gonna take the 49ers...........
hunter pointe comment.......Heard all about it......u don;t think we got hoods like that.......be more realistic...........if u ain;t gay why yall so offended unless.........?????

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
With Warner in Mike Martz gets pass happy and forgets that hes got Marshal Faulk, only 9 carries last week, Bulger was 6-1 last year because the offense was much more balanced, Niners are going to have to stop Faulk this week, Bulger is a below average quarterback but if Faulk is tearing it up it doesnt matter, I loved watching us make the Bears look pathetic but I still am not that sure how good we really are. This week we should have a good idea, I hope we fired that terrible Punt returner, Jimmy Williams is hella good at returning, I dont know why there was a switch, Im predicting, 31-21 Niners

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
LISTEN UP WHINER FANS !!!!!!!

Whiners still have a piss poooor defense.You kiddies are all gung-ho about your victory over the garbage ass Monster Inc of the Midway.Understand the Bears are probably the worst team in the NFL,and definitley have the worst QB,except for maybe John Shitna.Your teams D-Line did look pretty good,but your DB'S are still horific,and look for Bulger to ROAST RUMPH for a couple TD's,or any of those other CFL Defensive Backs your wack team has.

RAMS 33
29ERS 20

:::::::::::::GAME :) OVER:::::::::::

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
how bout that Monday Night game Bammer? i thought your sorry ass team wuz "the best team in football." LMAO.
Homie,I picked Tampa to go to the Bowl before that game was even played(see sup bowl pred thread).That's what seperates me from all you Whiner fans.....FACT AND FICTION.I ain't scared to say Tampa is better than Philly right now,but please believe I wanted my squad to win,but I know there missing a playmaker at wideout.You guys beat the Bears,now it's "We're the shit"time.Well I'm here to tell you that your team is average Joe Shmoes......9-7/8-8/7-9

Apr 25, 2002
you said and i quote "we all know the Eagles are the best team in football...." and then proceeded to ramble on about sum other shit only about a month ago. now that it's game time you change your shit up and tha Buccs are better? WHACK. i suggest you not make dumbass comments like tha one i quoted you on and people might take you seriously when you try to degrade tha character of other teamz.

Jun 25, 2002
everybody is a dumpass on this thread
haha

Oakland baby!!!!

our first home game. To bad nobody is going to see us kick ass.

tone good luck this week. party at your house after the raiders game. haha

May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:
I'm only named Bammer,cuz I got my name in all your mouths lol.
Get back on D.E.'s dick potna.....Go Rams,fuck those bitches.
LMAO! They call you bammer cause your a weak nigga! Face it homey it aint cool to be bammer in the bay! And as far as the D.E. comment " Even words from a hater is sweet promosh" Critikal and D.E. doin thangs look out!

May 8, 2002
onlyonesmoke said:
everybody is a dumpass on this thread
haha

Oakland baby!!!!

our first home game. To bad nobody is going to see us kick ass.

tone good luck this week. party at your house after the raiders game. haha

I will be partyin after the Niner game playa! Good luck with those unstoppable Bengles!