Niners @ St Louis (Sunday 10am channel 2)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
The niners looked real good on opening day in all areas of the ball. Now we will pack up for St Louis...our biggest rival and win on their home field. This game can have an early determination of who will win the West.

THE NINAHS!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
If Bulger plays yall will lose!! GOT EM!!!
Wishful thinking there eh????
I agree, Bulger is a lot better than Warner but that doesn't mean we're gonna roll over and die.
This ain't the same team from last year. Erickson's playin hard nosed football on every side of the field. Offense, deffense, special teams, 9ers are playing very agressive....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow miggidy Erickson is great huh?? Yall beat the mighty Bears!! Erickson is wack, and Bulger is about to rip that ass trust me!! Yall will see!!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Wow miggidy Erickson is great huh?? Yall beat the mighty Bears!! Erickson is wack, and Bulger is about to rip that ass trust me!! Yall will see!!! GOT EM!!!
Let me see your team put up those numbers against the Care Bears?

And what's your excuse gonna be when we beat the Lambs?
Seriously, would you finally give us credit or make some excuse?

Apr 25, 2002
I wonder if CZAR will ever give the 9ers the props they rightfully deserve?! At least one positive comment?! I mean comon now...Just because your teams sucks balls doesn't mean every other team in the league does.

Jul 3, 2002
St. Louis Lambs stand no chance!! Frisco Niners will work those "dirty" pieces of shit like the Sucka Free Giants work the weak ass St. Louis Cards!! GOT THEM!!

NINER EMPIRE

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
jesse james said:
STL ain;t known for faggots so I guess were even...............
Why don't you walk through H.P. with that bullshit and see what happens.
You wouldn't last a minute on 3rd St....

Just like you might think Frisco's known for fags,
The STL's known for country fuckers....