Niners lay the smack down!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LIKE WHHHHHHHHHAT!!! You know I was at the game hifey as fuck lettin all the Buc fans in attendance know how their D ain't shit. Our D busted they ass in they mouth and runnin game made them look like shit. Maaan they need to get rid of pochman though that dude is the achilles heel of the squad. We could really be sittin with a 5-1 record rit now, but its all gravy this game rit here is finna turn the season around 360 mark them words hataz. Aye and you know what I got season tickets rit and every game I be seein bitch ass haider fans...no wonder you mufuckas can't sell out yall too busy ridin our nyutz at the stick. LMAO suckelles.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
We thought Tampa was gonna stomp yall just like yall thought the Whiners was gonna beat Cleveland, Seattle, Minnesota & St. Louis!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
i thought tha Ninerz would lose, but in a close one. lookz like i wuz wrong on both accountz and happy to admit it as well.
Some fan you are! Thinking your team was going to lose. What a defeated attitude. LOL!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
Some fan you are! Thinking your team was going to lose. What a defeated attitude. LOL!!
it goes either way with you idiots. if we say we're going to win, you say we're not realistic. if we say we will lose, we get idiotic responses like this. take that "LOL!!" and direct it at yourself puto cuz you're tha one making a fool of yourself.