Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
One more time, just for you. And if you think this isnt true, that you truly are arguing just to be a faggot. This is the goddamn truth..and i honestly believe...you know it. But stay in denial.

However, as i said before, stats dont tell the whole story. KC doesnt have him throw more than 10 yards downfield. But i guess if you watched the games, you would know that shit. It was even a point of emphasis when they played the Hawks...it was mentioned SEVERAL times and they even showed a graph of his throws, how many thrown, and how deep.

And if you want to get even FURTHER in depth...again, from WATCHING the fuckin games, you would know that AS' yards per completion is aided by receivers YAC. You know what this means? This is YARDS AFTER CATCH. KC's offense is designed to get the ball out of AS hands as quickly as possible to the playmakers. AKA screens, shallow crossing patterns, slants, etc. While Seattle also utilizes those, Russell often looks DOWNFIELD. AS does NOT. This is why he has been so successful in KC...HE DOESNT HAVE TO DO SHIT.

Dec 12, 2006
I cant even figure out what you guys are arguing about it so I can jump in and talk shit

Sounds like Pooks was offended by the music raptor for comparing Wilson to Alex as game managers.

Raptor then used statistics to back up his point and Pooks said those stats are inflated based on the offensive scheme said chiefs QB finds himself in.

Raptor said fuck that I don't care and Pooks lost his shit

Either way Seattle is in the bottom three in pass attempts pretty much every year so I dont get the big deal

Vegas is giving the 49ers +10.....

Props: BUTCHER 206

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
What i am interested in, is seeing the future of these mobile qbs, how good are they when their legs are gone?
Argument is they use their legs to make up for there deficit of pocket passing. So basically take away the running from these mobile Qbs and they turn into shitty lower tier NFL talent.

Basically they need to let Kap loose, and scramble - or he's doomed. Cause he is never going to be a Manning or Brady in the pocket. Teams need to respect the run, but when he doesn't he gets abused.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
Every time I watch a Chiefs game I'm amazed how much Alex Smith runs or checks down. He's refuse to take a chance guy. He's ok tho.
Look at his receiving core tho, aside from dwayne bowe it's pretty useless. If the west coast offense is working for him why change it?

He had one of his best games of the season without jamaal charles against one of the best pass D's in Miami, then went on to have his best performance of the year against New England (when they were slumping early, I can admit that). But ipukokeki or whatever knows all.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
youre fucking retarded
but who takes butcher seriouly
If you want to disregard my opinion, then fine. But you can't disregard statistical evidence.

Through first 45 starts:
Aaron Rodgers
Comp%: 64.49%
YPA: 7.91
TD%: 5.45%
Int%: 2.02%
QBRat: 98.5
------------
Russell Wilson
Comp%: 63.57%
YPA: 7.85
TD%: 5.89%
Int%: 2.05%
QBRat: 98.9

Wilson also has 37 wins including the postseason and a superbowl ring in his first 3 years, already the most winningist qb through his first 3 in nfl history and theres still 3 games left. He throws about the same as peyton manning already, and manages games better than manning. He can run like mike vick but Is much smarter about it. He can carry the offense by himself and had proven this with multiple game winning drives. He doesnt repeat the same mistakes, he only improves. He's done all this as a rookie with no receivers and one of the worst offensive lines in the nfl. if Seattle converts to a pass first offense with a strong line after lynch retires, look out. At his current pace he's easily a hall of famer and will surpass everybody as the greatest of all time, if he gets better his numbers will be insurmountable.

In short I know what I'm talking about and can't wait to tell everybody I told you so

Last edited: