Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^^ THATS WHAT I SAID ABOUT IT, PEOPLE BLAMED SMITH FOR THAT BUT NO ONE TALKED ABOUT NORRIS' LACK OF ATHLETICISM IN CATCHING THAT BALL, HE AND SMITH WERE WEAK LINKS

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I saw a lot of simple shitty play calling. Shit was so predictable in the red zone. When Alex threw that pass in the slot to Norris he couldn't catch it because of those huge shoulder pads he wears. Smith too afraid of getting hit and throwing the ball to high.

Fuck I can't believe we couldn't score, fuck the 12th man, if they were more prepared shit would of been different. Damn we need Heitman back too, some leadership on that fucking line.

Oct 23, 2009
co-sign. I wanted to see Big Dix(no homo) in for the short yard plays. Where was Westbrook too????

The 4th down play on the goal line was a bad throw, but Norris made a horrible play on the ball and attempt to catch it.
They should've put in Byham as the FB for that play since he has better hands. Honestly if you look at Norris's career stats, he's been a blocker only.
LOL, his career high is 7 rec / 40 yds, again wtf was Raye thinking?!

Mar 12, 2010
Oct 23, 2009
Yeah just finished watching it...that dude is so calculated with his answers lol. Yea those beatwriters be asking all the shit that pisses fans off....its funny when he checks some of the writers at those press conferences with his jedi mind tricks lol.

Mar 12, 2010
Yeah just finished watching it...that dude is so calculated with his answers lol. Yea those beatwriters be asking all the shit that pisses fans off....its funny when he checks some of the writers at those press conferences with his jedi mind tricks lol.
THATS WHY HE WAS DUBBED SAMURAI MIKE. I COULDNT HEAR THE QUESTIONS I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE A MIKE ON THE PERSON THAT ASKS THE QUESTION ALL I COULD HEAR WAS SINGS ANSWERS

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
shit Michael Robinson helped Seattle but shit it all comes down to playcalling and executing and the 9ers did not do that at all.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

even tho it was a horrendous loss...i think one week is just one week...we need to see what they do againts NO before saying the season is lost...

back in 2003, New England lost horrible to Buffalo in the season opener 31-0. (Lawyer Millow had just been released by NE and picked up by Buffalo)...NE took that loss and turned it into a 14-2 season and finished it off by beating the Bills by the same 31-0 score.

NE then went on to beat the Panthers in the superbowl...

like i said, week one is just week one...

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
dont forget that those great qb's also had great offensive coordinators/coaching.

our coordinator is stuck in the 70-80's... now that Jim Zorn is gone from the Redskins, Raye might be the worst play caller in the NFL currently.